The 48

"Your packet contains everything you need to know about Mount Weather, which I promise is not as confusing as the map on page one makes it up to look," Keenan explained to all of the delinquents. "You came from level three which houses our medical facility, including-"

"Clarke!" Monty rushed over and hugged her as she walked in, the rest following.

"Hey."

"Hi," she hugged Jasper as she looked around. "Finn and Bellamy?" They all looked at Alia who stood in the middle of the group, eyes still bloodshot and puffy. She only shook her head before hugging Clarke. "Hey, we don't know what happened." Alia nodded and pulled away, but no one had hope. "What about Raven?" No one said anything.

"Welcome, Clarke," Keenan came forward, handing her a packet. "If you have any questions, I'm Keenan."

***

Classical music played as everyone sat in the main hall, eating. Monty and Jasper stuffed their faces while Alia only stared at the plate of food they had filled up for her.

"You have to try to pie," Jasper told them.

"Oh my God," Monty said as he took a bite. "What is that?"

"I don't know, but it's great. Alia, you want some?"

"No. Thanks. I'm not hungry."

"You should eat something. Even if it's just a little," Monty told her.

"Maybe later. I'm fine."

"My turn," Jasper said after a minute.

"What? This. Ah, you won't like it. The pie's way better," he said as he continued to eat the cake, Jasper reaching forward, but Monty moved the plate.

"Really? Okay." They both stood up, moving side to side, Jasper turning and almost running into Clarke. "Oh. Hey, Clarke."

"Sit down and pretend you're happy to see me," she said, sitting next to Jasper across from Alia.

"We are happy to see you," Monty said as he and Jasper sat. "You have to try the chocolate cake," he tried to hand the plate to her.

"Oh, it is so on," Jasper playfully glared.

"I'm not eating their food. Look, they gave us a map with no exits. I need you to tell me everything you've seen. Every room, every hallway, every way out."

"Way out? Look around you, Clarke. There's no one hunting us here. For the first time in our lives, we're not hungry. Why would we want to leave?"

"Because we have friends out there who need our help."

"They're looking for survivors and they're way better equipped to find them than we are," Monty spoke up.

"This place is too good to be true."

"You're bumming me out. I'm gonna get more cake," Jasper stood and walked away.

"Alia, what do you think?" Clarke asked, but she didn't respond, only pushing the food on her plate around. "Alia."

"Clarke," Monty got her attention, shaking his head.

"What?" she asked and he nodded towards Alia as subtly as possible, but Alia wouldn't have noticed either way.

"Not now," was all he said and Clarke understood, standing and following Jasper to where Maya sat.

***

"Alia, correct?" Dante asked as she was escorted in. She nodded. "Please, sit down." She complied. "I heard you and Clarke were the two leaders of your people, along with another. Bellamy, if I remember?" She nodded. "From what I've heard, you and Bellamy were close." She nodded again. "I am sorry for your loss."