Remember Me - Part 2

Alia sighed, running a hand over her face as they continued to wait.

"Hey," Bellamy said softly, taking a seat next to her.

"Hey." She leant her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around hers before kissing the top of her head. "What do you think they're gonna do to us?"

"I don't know," he sighed, running his hand up and down her arm. "We'll figure it out though. We always do."

"I thought maybe things could actually go our way this time, you know?"

"I know," he kissed her head again. "I know, angel." She turned herself more into his body, curling into him.

"Tearing each other and yourself apart isn't the way to get through this," Kane said as he moved to sit next to Clarke. "Lexa needs this alliance just as much as we do. She's shown herself to be flexible. She listens to you."

"She thinks we tried to kill her."

"But we know we didn't. So let's figure out who did. Who would want her dead?"

"Too many to count," Lincoln spoke up. "Forming an alliance was a risk. Especially after what Finn did to this village."

"So it had to be someone trying to break the alliance."

"And a lot of people want that," Alia sighed after Octavia as she and Bellamy stood. Their theorizing was cut off as they heard footsteps, Lincoln and Octavia pushing the girls behind them except for Clarke.

"How's Gustus?" Lincoln asked.

"Gustus will live," Nyko told him.

"Take her away," Indra instructed the two Grounders with her and they moved towards Raven.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Kane asked.

"She didn't poison anyone," Bellamy argued, pushing the Grounder away from Raven.

"I argued for all of you to die, but the commander is merciful. She wants only one."

"She's innocent."

"I don't care," she told Lincoln. "The move, they bleed."

Alia's eyes scanned what was going on, her heart starting to beat faster. "Whatever happens, I need you to keep Bellamy in check," Alia whispered to Kane.

"What are you talking about?" She didn't answer. They watched as the Grounders pushed through them to Raven, grabbing her arm.

"Wait!" Alia yelled and everyone looked at her. "It was my bag. Raven was carrying my bag."

"What? Alia, no," Raven hissed.

"Take me instead."

"No. No way!" Bellamy tried to push through, but Kane grabbed onto him as Lincoln held Octavia back.

"Very well," Indra agreed and the Grounders let go of Raven, taking Alia instead.

"Let her go! No! Let me go!" Bellamy thrashed, trying to pull away from Kane.

"No! No! Stop!" Octavia yelled.

"The rest of you are free," Indra said as Alia was pushed up the stairs. "When she's dead, so is the alliance. You should run."

***

Alia panted, trying to keep her fear in check as her hands were bound above her head.

"I take no joy in this, Alia," Lexa told her. "But this time, justice will be done."

"We didn't do it. How is that justice?"