New guy, New problems

-Bill's POV-

I felt Pinetree sit up with a quiet groan "fuck" he mumbled. I opened my eyes and stared at him, his messy bed hair was hot, what? Don't judge me "what's wrong Pinetree?" He turned around "nothing I just...uh I just feel a little sore" he awkwardly laugh making me smile.
He stood up and stretched "What time is it?" I asked yawning "10:00" he replied, I stood up and wrapped my arms around Pinetree's waist "what do you want to do today?" He leaned into me and hugged my arms "I don't know, what do you wanna do today?" I sighed "want to make a cake?" He looked up at me "cake? Really?" I shrugged "yeah sure why not?" He shook his head "alright let's makes a cake at 10:05 in the morning" we laughed and walked out of the room

Pinetree got out all the ingredients and put them on the table "wait, what kind of cake did you want?" I shrugged "I don't know" he pursed his lips in thin line "well just say the first flavor that comes to mind then" he suggested "you" I blurted out quickly "what? No that's not- no ok pick between chocolate, vanilla-" "funfetti cake" I blurted out again "ok great that's actually my favorite kind" I smiled, he was trying to open the little bag of mix, keyword tried "ugh this fucking thing, Bill could you help me please" I grabbed the bag of mix and opened with ease "here you ok" I smiled handing it back to him "thanks" he dumped the mix in then put the rest of the ingredient in "alright let me get a cake pan" he said walking off but came right back "don't eat the batter" he then walked off again, bold of him to think I'll listen cause this looks awesome, but will he be mad? Well yeah he would...maybe I shouldn't...I'm just gonna do it, he'll get over it
I dipped my finger in the bowl licked off the batter,
Wow it's actually pretty good "Freeze and put your hands in the air!" I turned around to see Pinetree standing there "sir you are under arrest for stealing cake batter" I licked the rest of the batter off my finger, he gasped "you criminal! You continue to break the law" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a spoon off the table "what do you think your doing?" I got a spoonful of the batter and ate it "stop eating it before we don't have any left" he grabbed the bowl and put in the pan, before he put it in the oven I took another spoonful
Pinetree slapped my hand "I'm gonna kick your ass" I laughed "you can't even get your leg that high" he smirked "wanna bet?" I scoffed "yeah sure it's not like you-" he kicked me in the ass after he put the cake in the oven and I stumbled foreword "see? Told you I could, besides I'm pretty flexible" he smiled proudly "that'll come in handy" I smirked "what?" He asked "nothing" "ok?" He sat down at the table "so now what?" I asked sitting next to him "I don't know, wanna watch Rick and Morty?" I nodded "sure"

We sat down on the couch and turned on the Tv and starting watching Rick and Morty, very funny in my opinion. As we were watching the show for some reason work came up in my mind, was supposed to work at the shack still? I said I was gonna for a week but then Robbie showed up and things got crazy, it wasn't that fun anyways, it was very boring and I've only worked for half a day "you ok?" Pinetree asked staring at me "yeah I'm fine, just thinking" he mouthed and "O" "whatcha thinking about "just about work" he raised a brow "why?" I sighed "I don't know, I only worked for a day and not even a whole one and I already messed everything up" he put a hand over mine "stop worrying about it, besides you're paying Grunkle Stan lots of money, and he's all about money, besides Soos has everything under control plus he has his girlfriend helping him, plus Wendy and Mabel, mainly his girlfriend and Mabel but you get the point" I nodded "oh and he also has me to help" he added "well you don't have to work either remember? I'm paying for both of us" he shook his head "you know I hate other people people paying for me" I rolled my eyes "yeah well I'm the richest being there is, money is unlimited for me" he smiled "yeah I forgot about that, again, but still yo-" I interrupted him before he said anything else "come on I can pay for both of us don't even worry about it" he sighed and sat up when the oven made an annoying beeping sound "cakes done"
I followed him to the kitchen. He put on some oven mitts and took the cake out of the oven, the smell of the cake was making my stomach growl, cake for breakfast sounds awesome. He set the cake on the table "want to put frosting on it?" He asked "no, I'm not a huge fan of frosting" he chuckled "me either" he then sliced the cake in small squares, I grabbed us some plates and forks.
Pinetree put a piece on each of our plates "thank you" I said and sat down at the table "your welcome" he smiled sitting down next to me, I took a bite and the cake melted in my mouth "this is great Pinetree" I praised "Thank you" he replied also with a mouthful, he looked like a chipmunk, I had to muffle my laugh, but he still heard it "what's so funny?" I looked up at him again this time unable to hold on my laugh, he looked confused and concerned at the same time "oh no, you got into smile-dip didn't you? Mabel gave it to you I bet" he said swallowing the cake in his mouth "no no, I'm sorry you just looked like a chipmunk with all that cake in your mouth" he smiled "well that's a relief, I thought you got into smile-dip" I scrunched my face in disgust "ew no that stuff is gross" he nodded in agreement.
We finished our cake and put our plates in the sink and covered the leftover cake. It was now 12:23, we ate a lot of cake and talked for awhile. Suddenly Shooting Star came in "hey guys! Oooh what's that smell?" "We made cake, and your home early, very early it's only going on 12:30, I thought you said you wouldn't be coming back till 4:00?" Pinetree asked, Shooting Star shrugged "change of plans, anyways there's someone I'd like you guys to meet" Pinetree and I looked at each other then back at Shooting Star "ok?" She smiled widely "alright come on in"
A guy who looked the same age came into the kitchen and stood next to Shooting Star, he was my height, he has blue eyes, he had tan skin, he also had dark blonde hair that went slightly over his eyes but he brushed them away "guys, this is Alex, Alex this is Bill and my twin brother Dipper" he smiled and waved at us "hey" he said "hey" Pinetree and I said in unison "so is he your boyfriend or something?" Pinetree asked "no, I just met him yesterday while me Candy and Grenda went out for ice cream" Pinetree only nodded "can I have some cake?" Shooting Star asked "yeah go head" Pinetree replied standing up "we're going to watch Tv now" Pinetree said walking to the living room, as I was walking Alex was staring at me, I didn't think much of it so I didn't say anything.
I sat next to Pinetree on the couch and we started watching Rick and Morty again. Soon enough Shooting Star and Alex came walking "whatcha watching bro bro?" Shooting Star asked with a big mouthful of cake "Rick and Morty" he answered "Aw sweet I love this show" Alex said happily "hey can I sit here?" He asked pointing down at the empty space next to me "uh sure" I said and scooted over giving him more room "thanks" he plopped down next to me and Shooting Star sat on the floor with Waddles sharing her cake with him.
While watching the show I kept feeling Alex's eyes on me, I felt slightly uncomfortable but again didn't think much of it, I looked up at the clock and it read 1:12, time seemed really slow today.
I stood up "where are you going?" Pinetree asked "uh just to the bathroom" I said and started walking to the bathroom, I didn't really need to go I just didn't want to be next to that Alex dude anymore, he kept looking at me and I don't know why, oh maybe I have something on my face and he just doesn't wanna say anything to embarrass me, I looked in the mirror, nothing, I had nothing in my face, I turned my face around to see if there was anything I missed but my face was completely clean, Weird maybe I just wiped it off on accident, no that sounds stupid, I don't know maybe it's nothing to worry so much about.
I walked out of the bathroom and Alex was in the kitchen pouring a cup of diet pit-cola, he looked up and smiled "hey, I'm just getting Mabel a drink" I made a fake smile "how uh, nice of you" I said while he twisted the cap back on the bottle and he put it back in the fridge, I went to walk out to the living room and Alex bumped into me "oops sorry" he smiled walked passed me.
I sat back down in between Alex and Pinetree