Chapter 4

Uriah's P.O.V
I dropped Four off at her car at the coffee shop and I went back to the pack house. I walked in the door and put my back against the door. The guys come over to me.

"Dude," Andrew said.

"What happened?" Ian asked.

"What was it?" Jared said.

"Do we need to call up Billy?" Vincent and Eric said.

They were all talking to me at once. "I imprinted," I said. I fell to my knees again.

"What?" They all said.

"I don't know how, but I did. She's the one."

"We can't just tell her about the pack! You just met her!" Kyle said harshly.

"I'm calling Billy," Eric said.

Not long after Eric called, Billy arrived at the pack house. He didn't live here. I don't either I just have a room here just because I can. Billy sat down in front of me in the living room.

"What did you feel?" Billy asked.

"I looked into her eyes. It's like gravity, your whole center shifts. Suddenly it's not the Earth holding you here, you would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protecter."

"Billy," Kyle said. "What should we do?"

"She deserves to know?" he said.

"Are you crazy? He just met this bitch and now you want to tell her our history! Tell her what we are!"

The alpha in me began to show. I could feel it. "Watch your mouth Omega! Or you won't have teeth!" I yell.

"Uriah," Billy said. "Calm down."

I took a deep breath. "Sorry Billy."

"And you, Kyle. Watch your fucking mouth or I'll knock your teeth out. Did you not listen to me at the council meeting?" Kyle glared at Billy. He clearly didn't listen.

"Who ever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's our most absolute law. That includes using cruel language about her," I said.

"Did I ask you?" Kyle said.

Jared pushed me back. "It's not worth it dude. You can't go around being pissed all the time. Chill. You have to think about her."

When he said that I sat back down. I looked at the floor. What if I lost control around her? I put my head in my hands.

"Billy, what do I do?" I say.

"Stay calm," he said warmly.
*************
Four's P.O.V
I came out of the locker rooms onto the field. We did our routine for the game. I walked inside and Uriah was ousted of the locker room doors. I smiled.

"You did great out there," he said.

"Thanks," I said hugging him tightly. This felt good, normal.

"Go get changed."

I changed quickly and straitened my hair. I hated having to wear all this make up. All of us girls walked out of the locker room.

"Guys this is Uriah," I smile.

They all said hi. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I didn't mind. They rose their eyebrows.

"That's unusual," Heather said.

"He knows," I said. He rubbed my arm.

"Your dad is such a douche bag," Kimmy said.