Chapter 14

Uriah's P.O.V
Carter and I have been together for a year now. We formally met on August 28th. I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I told her I was going to the store. Technically I didn't lie. I walked into the jewelry store. The lady behind the counter smiled.

"How can I help you," she smiled.
~*~*~*~*
Carter's P.O.V
I was at the pack house with the girls. We were watching the guys train. Heater and I were standing together talking. Uriah came out of the back door. I smiled. He snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"Can I talk to you?" He said.

"Of course," I smiled.

We walked up to his room. He stood in front of the foot of his bed.

"Carter, I have known you and loved you for the last year," he says. He pulls a little box out of his pocket. He got down on one knee. "Will you do the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

Tears filled my eyes. I covered my smiling mouth with my hand.

"Yes! Yes I'll marry you," I say.

He smiled and slid the diamond ring on my ring finger. He stood up and hugged me tightly. I pushed him away lightly. He looked at me with disappointment. I kissed his neck. I pushed him onto his bed and strataled his waist. He moaned.

I pulled his shirt off and he pulled mine off. I unbuttoned his jeans and took them off. He took off mine. I pulled his boxers off and kissed his neck again. He snaked his arms around me and unclasped my bra. He kissed my neck. He pulled my panties off.

He flips us over. I open my legs a little and Uriah pushes into me. I moan. I scratch his back. He pounds into me. He moans loudly. He kisses my collarbone. He goes deeper. I moan his name and wrap my legs around his waist.
~~~~~~~~~
A month later.......
I wake up with an upset stomach. Uriah is still asleep. I slowly get out from under his arm. I run into my bathroom in my room, shutting the door and crouching over the toilet. I vomit violently. (Sorry for the mental image) I flush the toilet and stand at the sink. I rinse my mouth. I've. felt off for the past couple of days.

I realize something. My period's late. I look in the full length mirror on the back of the door. I lay a hand on my stomach. What if I am? What will Uriah think? We just got engaged. What if he doesn't want it?

I walk out into the bed room and get my dark blue holely skinny jeans and long sleeved black shirt that showed the spot in between my shoulders. I kiss Uriah's forehead and write him a note. I grab my school bag and cello and go to school.
~~~~~~~
After school I stop at the store. I pick up a box of pregnancy tests and go home. Uriah's not there so I'll be safe to take it. I go into my bathroom and pee on the tester. I sit on the floor with my knees up to my chest. This is going to be the longest three minutes of my life.

I finally look at the developer. It's positive. Tears come to my eyes and slowly roll down my cheeks. Their not all happy tears. Their scared tears too.

What if he leaves me for this? What if he doesn't want me any more? What if he doesn't want the baby? What if he wants me but not the baby? Is all I can think.
~~~~~~~~
A week later .....
Uriah and I stayed at the pack house last night. I woke up quietly and got dressed. I put on a black tank top a leather collared jacket and black skinny jeans. I slid on my black combat boots and started to walk down stairs. I walk through the living room.

"Where are you going?" Uriah asked softly.

"I have to leave. I have to think."

He grabbed my arm lightly.

"Please don't go."

"Okay," I said softly.

We sat on the couch, me on Uriah's lap. He loosely wrapped his arms around my waist.