Chapter 11

(Carter wears this outfit the morning after. She wares it when you see👗👗👗👗👗.) Uriah and I have been together about three and a half months now. We still haven't slept together. We were having a cook out at my house. The pack was coming over and so was Kimmy, Katie, Gracie, Heather, CJ, Monica, and Zoe. Uriah and I got all of the food ready and on the grill. I stayed at the grill while he answered the door. Every body was getting here.

When everyone was in my back yard we ate. CJ was talking and giggling at Jared, Katie was in Andrew's arms, Ian was holding Kimmy's hand, Kyle was siting beside Zoe with his arm over her shoulder, Heather was with Vincent, Eric was with Gracie, and the new wolf William was with Monica.

Uriah's back stiffened. I held his hand in mine. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well, you guys have to tell them now," he said to the pack.

"I won't hurt her! I'm not going to scare her away from me!" Kyle said.

"Scare me away from you? Why, what are you talking about?" Zoe asked.

Uriah took a deep breath. "We are wolves. I'm the Alpha and Jared is my Beta. We protect the town. And these studs here have imprinted on you. They will do anything to protect you. And no wolf can hurt you. It's our most absolute law."

"Wow," Zoe said.
.........
They took the guys being wolves pretty well.
**********
Uriah's P.O.V
We gathered at the pack house for fight training. Some of us would go to the garage and lift weights while the others fought in wolf form. Carter and I were the last to arrive. Billy smiled at the two of us.

Billy was my father. He was glade that I finally found someone to I guess you could say marry my soul too. I loved Carter more than life itself. Billy knew that. He really liked her and so did my mom, Margo.

"Okay, now that we are all here we'll split into two groups. Uriah, William, Andrew, and Vincent will go to the gym first. Jared, Ian, Kyle, and Eric will be out here fighting. Lets get to work," Billy says.

The guys who are going to the gym walk with there mates to the gym. I take Carter's hand and we walk inside.

"You can go work out if you'd like," I say softly.

She smiled. She kissed my cheek and went over to the punching bags. She started punching the bag. Damn she could hit hard. Her form was perfect. I went over to the bench press.
..........
After training for a while the groups switched. Vincent and I fought together first.
(The italicized words are in there wolf form.)

"I'm going to kick your ass, Platt." Vincent said my last name.

"Bull shit," I said to him.

We had a good clean fight. The only one in the pack that had problems with me and Carter was Kyle. And he was a dick.

After the fights we gathered around a big Bon fire. Carter took my hand and smiled.
........
We went back home. Carter had gotten an e-mail from Jasper.

"Hey Uriah, there is a cook out for the marching band on Friday. Do you want to go with me?" She asked.

Of corse I would go. Any amount of time with her was amazing. "Yeah! I'll go."
**********
Carter's P.O.V
Friday
I put on a low cut black short sleeved shirt and my dark blue jeans. Uriah laughed at me when I tripped over my own feet. I laughed too. I was so clumsy. I took my hair out of the French braid and let my wavy hair flow over my shoulders. Uriah kissed my cheek.

"Uriah, I love you," I smile.

"I love you too baby."

I loved when he would call me baby. I put on my leather hoodie. I got in the driver side of my car and Uriah got in the passenger seat. I drove to the school.