Chapter 9

Uriah's P.O.V
Carter, where did she go? I walk down the stairs. She's dressed and laying on the couch. I go sit beside her.

"Good morning," she smiles.

"Good morning," I say half heartedly. "About last night," I start.

"It's okay, Uriah," she says softly.

"No it's not. I can't ever lose control around you. I almost didn't stop," I whisper.

"But you did."

"Only because I heard you whimper." I looked away from her tears filling my eyes. "I'm sorry. I don't.....know what's wrong with me. I've never been like this. I'm not like this."

"I trust you."

"I don't know if I can trust me."

She pulled my gaze to hers. She pulled our lips together. She pulls away. My hand goes up to hers.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," she says.
~~~~~~~~
After we eat some breakfast we go to the pack house. The guys were waiting of course. We walk into the house and I can feel the atmosphere change.

We walk to the back yard. Billy, Vincent, Andrew, Kyle, Ian, Eric, and Jared were all talking.

"Your late," Billy said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Time to train," Kyle said.

"Train?" Carter said.

"We have training sessions incase we need to fight," I say.

"Alright," Billy said. "Here are the opponents, Vincent- Andrew, Eric- Ian, Uriah- Kyle. But before we start I have to introduce you to the newest member of our pack, William. Jared is going to help him today. First group, Uriah and Kyle."

"Be careful," she says.

"He deserves to get his ass kicked," Kyle says.

I kiss he softly on the lips. "I will," he says.

"Go shift," Billy said.

We went behind the bushes and stripped so we wouldn't rip our clothes. We shift. We walk out to the dirt patch. I stand about twelve feet away from Kyle.

"I want a clean fight between you too," Billy said. "Go!"

I look at Kyle he starts popping off comments. The thing about us wolves, when we are in our wolf form we can here each others thoughts.

(The thoughts of the guys in wolf form will be italicized)

"Why were you late, Alpha? Were you fucking your girl?" Kyle said.

I growled and stepped one paw forward.

"Watch it, Omega! That's my mate your talking about. And no I wasn't fucking her!"

"Getting a little defensive aren't you?"

I lunged at his throat. I growl and snarl as I'm attacking him. He puts up a fight.

"How was it Alpha? Long and sweet or hard and fast?"

I bite his neck hard and he howls. This isn't practice now. This is an actual fight.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I snarl.

I back up and let him get up. I run at him and ram my shoulder into his side.

"Stop!" Billy yells. "Go shift back and haul your asses over here."

We go shift and put our clothes back on and go back to the dirt patch. I automatically start yelling at Kyle.