Chapter 12

Uriah's P.O.V
Carter and I are sitting side by side on the couch our fingers intertwined setting on her thigh. Her head on my shoulder as we watch Divergent, her favorite move. That movie is what inspired her to over come her fears. I smile at my thoughts. She can never be called Four again.

I kiss her neck. She giggles. I put my hand under her shirt on her stomach. She grabs my hand and looks at me apologetically.

"Not tonight, Uriah," she says softly.

"Why?" I pout.

"I can't."

She said she couldn't. Why? What's wrong? Is she pregnant? "Why? Are you pregnant?"

"No silly," she laughed. "It's something else."

Oh! It's lady problems. I understand. I wrap an arm around her waist. She yawns.

"Sorry. Are you tiered?" I say.

She nods. I pick her up and carry her to our room. I sit her on the bed and pull her shirt over her head. I pulled one of my shirts over her shoulders. I unbutton her jeans and pull them off.

"Is this okay?" I ask.

She smiled and laid her head on her pillow. I crawled into the bed beside her and drape an arm over her and pull her close. She pushes away and pushes my shoulder over. I lay on my back. She lays her head on my chest and wraps an arm around my stomach.

"I love you," I say.

"Ditto," she smiled.
~~~~~~~~
I wake up alone. I throw the covers off and go down to the living room. Carter was getting ready for school. She's wearing her leather zip up hoodie and her light blue skinny jeans. She picked up her cello and book bag and turned around. She jumped.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning baby," I smiled.

She sat her stuff down and I wrapped my arms around her. My lips found hers quickly.

"I have to go," she said. "I love you, so much Uriah."

"I love you too."

She picked her stuff back up and walked out the door.
***********
Carter's P.O.V
I walk into the band room. I smile widely at Jasper as I walk by him. When I get to the girls I smile wide.

"What happened to you?" Kimmy said.

"Nothing," I said.

"I don't think it's nothing." She smiled. "Did the two love birds, you know?"

"You can't say a fucking word about it okay. Please. Don't make jokes. Uriah is really good to me."

"So you did?"

I blushed.

"Wow, you did. I never thought you would....." I gave her a glair.

"Kimmy," I said softly. "It was one time. So calm yourself. I don't want anyone to know."

"Awe," she said sweetly.

"Shut up," I smiled.

"What if you get," she started to say but I stopped her.

"I got my period yesterday morning."
~~~~~~~~
Classes were good. I put up my cello. I grab my bags and start to leave but am stopped by Kimmy.

"Hey, can I ask you a personal question?" She says.

"I guess so."

"What is it like, to have sex for the first time?"

"Painful at first but after a little it's not so bad."

"Oh," she said.

"Why?"

"It's just, I love Ian but he has kind if suggested it a few times and I didn't know what to expect."

After talking to Kimmy I got in my car and went home. Uriah wasn't home. I went inside and put my stuff down and walked in the kitchen to fix dinner.
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Sorry for the short chapter. I really wanted to write and couldn't think of any action.