Chapter 27~The end

Carter's P.O.V

We got to take baby Christine home. We eventually worked it out with Billy that she wasn't dangerous. It's all in how you bring up your children.

But he warned us about the dangers and risks we would be taking. I don't care she's my daughter. He also warned us of the High Order. They would surly come for her. I will fight for her. She's mine.
..........
It's been six weeks since Christine was born. She's growing so quickly. She looks more and more like her daddy every day, especially when she has his eyes. We finally got her to bed. Uriah's arms were around my waist and we stood in front of the crib. We both smiled down at her sleeping body.

"Guys," Billy said softy.

Billy and Margo visited often. They loved Christine the minute they got to see her. We walked down to the living room with Billy. We sat down on the couch and he sat in the chair.

"Have you all completed the mating process?" He asked.

"Well we do have a baby," I said softly.

Uriah's eyes glazed over and. His face hardened as if he was angry.

"I know that, but I don't want to hurt her," he said a little angrily.

"Hey, what are you talking about? Hurt me?" I asked.

"He asked if I had marked you."

"What does that mean?"

"I have to actually bite you and break the skin," he says gruffly.

"It will make protecting Christine much easier."

I touched Uriah's arm, "if it's for Christine, I'll do it. I can't lose her."

"It will also make your mate bond stronger."

"Uriah, we have to. I won't lose my family. I won't lose any one from this pack."

"You will make for an excellent Luna," Billy smiled warmly.

"Lets go to bed," Uriah said softly.

We stood up and walked up the stairs. As soon as we were out of Billy's view I was up against the wall. Uriah was kissing my neck softly.

I moan softly. He picks me up by my thighs and my legs wrap around his waist and my hands are in his hair.

"Uriah," I moan.

He presses our foreheads together and presses our lips together. He carries me to our room. He lays my back gently on the bed.

He strataled my waist and bent down kissing my neck. His left hand grasped my right breast. I moaned softly again. I pulled on the hem of his shirt. He sat up and pulled his shirt off. He pulled my tank top over my head and unclasped my bra.

He undressed the both of us the rest of the way. He pushed into me all the way. I gasped at his size. He hadn't been inside of me since I found out I was pregnant.

He kept thrusting his erect member in and out. I was a mess of moans. He trailed a line of kisses from my lips across my jaw and down to my neck. I felt a slight pinch on my neck. There would surly be a love bite there in the morning. All of a sudden I wailed in pain.

I could still feel Uriah's lips on my neck but I also felt his sharp teeth in my skin. I was writhing in pain. He let go of my neck and began to kiss the mark. He thrusted into me with a little more force and I completely forgot about the pain in my neck.

All I could think about was the sensitive pleaser in my core. His erect member going inside of me. I moaned a little louder. He kissed his mark on my neck again and grasped my left breast. I sighed.