Chapter 13

The Week Before Christmas
Carter's P.O.V
I drove to the mall. I had to get something for Uriah for Christmas. I walked into a department store. I looked at the beanies. Uriah wore a beanie all the time in the winter. I found a really nice black one. I picked it up and got a few more things.

Christmas Morning
I wake up curled into Uriah's chest. He smiled.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

"Merry Christmas."

"Do you want to go open your presents?" He asked.

"You didn't have to," he put a finger over my lips.

"Yes I did."

We walk down the stairs and looked under the tree. We sat on the floor in front of the tree. In front of each other. Uriah handed me the first present. I smiled. I don't like surprises. I open the package. It was a sweat shirt with Tris's tattoo on the front an Four's on the back. I smiled.

I handed Uriah his present. He opened it and kissed me. We both opened all of our presents. Or so I thought. We were sitting on the couch side by side.

"I have one more present for you," he said.

"You do?"

He kissed my neck, "Do you want it now or later?"

"Now," I whisper.

He kisses my neck and pushes me back on the couch. He puts his hands up my shirt on my stomach. He continued kissing my neck.

"W-we should take this up stairs," I say.

He carries me to our room. He lays me on the bed. My head hit the pillow and I giggled. I pulled at his shirt. He took both of our shirts off. He pulls my pants off. I pull his off. He takes my panties off and I take his boxers off. He stratals my hips. He kisses my neck sitting us up. He wraps his arms around me and unlatches my bra. It falls to the floor. We lay back down. I open my legs and he positions himself at my entrance and pushed in me. I moaned loudly. He thrusted into me slowly while kissing my neck.

"M-more," I whisper too softly that he hardly hears me. "Go har-harder," I say louder.

He went faster and deeper into me. He kissed my jaw. I scratched his back. I moan again.

"Uriah," I stretch out his name.

He flips us over. I groan.

"I w-want y-you to ride m-me too," he says breathless.

"H-how?"

"Bounce up and down or back and forth."

I decide to bounce. I bounce up and down. It feels so good. He grabs my hips making me bounce harder. We both moan loudly. I feel juices go down my legs on to his member. He flips us over and thrusts into me hard. I gasp. Uriah collapses on the bed beside me. I curl up to him and lay my head on his chest. I yawn and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and Uriah is still laying beside me his eyes closed. I'm laying on top of him, my chest on his.

"Are you awake," I whisper.

"I am now," he chuckled.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"Yeah."

We take a shower together. We get out and get dressed. I pull the covers back. Another white spot. I take off the fitted sheet and put on a clean one. Uriah and I cuddle together. I lay my head on his chest. It's late at night. We fall asleep.
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
I wake up and the sun shine extremely brightly outside. I walk over to the certain and pull them back. A beautiful, white, fluffy blanket of snow had fallen over night. I smile and run back over to the bed.

I stratal Uriah's hips and kiss his soft full lips.

"Get up sleepy head! It snowed, it snowed!" I say excitedly.

"Your like a little kid I swear," he chuckles.

"Let's go outside!"

"Okay," he smiled.

I put on one of Uriah's beanies, a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt, my ugg boots, and my jacket. Uriah put on a beanie and a coat with a pair of gloves, a pair of jeans, and a long sleeved shirt. We run outside. I ball up some snow. Uriah turned around. I threw it and it hit him in the back of the head. I laughed.

He made a snow ball and hit me in the butt. I squealed. He scooped me up and flopped us in the snow. We laughed.