Our Private Lesson

BTR Imagine 8: Our Private Lesson

Imagine.

You're sitting across from Logan. He's showing you how to play guitar. You copy his finger placement, but not

quite getting it.

"Here, let me show you," Logan said. He came up behind me, placing his hands on top of mine. "This how you do the cords."

"Oh okay. Thank you for showing me." I said.

"No problem. I think that's all for today." Logan said, putting the guitar down.

"So what now?" I asked.

Logan put his hands on my hips, "Well I have an idea."

"Oh yeah? What is that?" I asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He gazed into my eyes. Those brown eyes looked deep into mine. He pulled me closer to him. His lips met mine. When he pulled away, he started biting his bottom lip. When he did that, it can only mean one thing.

"Wanna go somewhere more comfortable?" Logan said. I nodded.

He took my hand and guided me to his bedroom. He sat back against the headboard. I sat on his lap, facing him. He continued to kiss me as my ran across his chest. His hands starts started to explore my waist, as well as other parts of me.

In a haze, things heavily progressed forward. Things flew off. I felt him enter me while still sitting on him. Our breathing got heavier. I moan his name, wanting more of him. He laid me on my back and proceeded to continue faster and harder. I grabbed on to him as my moaning continued.

I never felt this good to be with Logan.

~*~

We laid under the covers for hours. His arm was wrapped me. My fingers made little circles across his chest. I could hear his steady rhythm of his heartbeat. His breathing was low and shallow.

"Did you have fun?" Logan asked.

I smiled, "I sure did."

________________________

Sorry for taking time off. A lot of things have been happening. I've been making life changing decisions that weren't easy. But it'll get better.

Thank you all for reading! If any of you have ideas, let me know! DM here for ideas. I would love to write them! I'll dedicate the whole story to you!