Married To Logan

BTR Imagine 2: Married to Logan

Imagine.

I flopped on the bed. I finally got the baby to sleep. I've forgotten how hard it is to make a baby sleep.

I've done it five times-the first time with twin boys, Mason and Dylan, who are 16 now. Then came Rebecca, who's 12. Quinn, 10, followed. The last baby I had was Aria, who recently just turned 9.

Now I have LJ (Logan Junior). He was only three weeks old, but his sleep patterns were almost down. He's starting to sleep through the night. But from time to time, he would get up once or twice.

"Hey baby. I just got home from the concert." Logan said, poking his head in the head in.

"How was it?" I asked, giving him a tired smile.

"It was good, full house," Logan commented. "Where are are the kids?"

"Mason and Dylan are out with some friends. Rebecca is at a junior high camp. Quinn and Aria are at a sleepover. I just put LJ to sleep." I said.

"So you're saying we have the house to ourselves?" Logan said with a smirk. He laid down on the bed next to me.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

Logan wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling himself closer to me, "Oh, I think you know."

He began kissing me, rubbing his hand against my side. My hands pulled him even closer to me. I felt his body come over me.My kisses deepen as our lips continue to interlock with one another.

I felt his hand start to wonder, making its way lower down my body. A rush of sensation began to come over me wherever his hand landed. Soon enough, his whole body was on top of mine.

Feeling the passion rise, Logan began kissing my neck. He managed to remove my pants to feel my body better. I felt his finger rubbing against me. I let out soft, little moans. Soon enough, clothes started flying off.

Logan's body pressed up against my mine. His hips met mine. I knew what I was feeling down there was not his hand anymore. He teased me with it, putting the head around the outside. I bit my lip as he continued to tease me with it. I couldn't take it; I wanted him inside me so bad.

My legs wrapped around his waist. My arms grabbed on to his upper back. I felt Logan go in me softly. His arms pinned mine on the bed. His thrusting was more faster and harder. I moan louder with pleasure. Logan began to go deeper and deeper. I called out his name in pleasure as kept doing me at his fast pace.

Several minutes later, Logan laid back down on the bed. I curled up next to him, my head on his chest. He wrapped one are around me, the other stroked my hair. I could hear the rhythm his heartbeat play.

"I love you." Logan whispered to me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

The next morning, the guys came over to visit Logan Jr. This was the first time they were seeing him since the hospital. Kendall was the first to hold him.

"Oh, look at him! He looks like a mini Logan!" Kendall said.

"He does! They have the same nose, same eyes, and same hair." Carlos added. Logan Jr gave a small smile.

"And same smile. Do you think he'll be a singer like his father?" James suggested.

"Whatever it is, I'll be happy no matter what." Logan said.

Each of the guys took turns holding the baby, commenting who he looks more like and picking out careers for him. I could not asked for a better life.

---------------------------

I would like give credit to Wattpad user anthihenderson89 for this imagine.

If you any of you have ideas for imagines, feel free to message me personally. I'll tell you that I got the message and give you credit!

Thank you guys for reading! I really appreciate it! <3