Magic and Pixie Dust

BTR Imagine 13: Magic and Pixie Dust

Imagine.

A few weeks ago, Kendall surprised me with a week long trip to Disney World. I haven't been since I was little kid. Plus I was a huge Disney fan. I loved all things Disney. So naturally I was excited.

I was just happy to spend some time with the person I love.

Kendall managed to get a room at my favorite resort: Disney's Polynesian Resort.

We made our way to our room, only be surprised to see my best friends, Clara and Piper. I ran and jumped into their arms.

"What are you guys doing here?" I squealed in delight.

"Kendall invited us." Piper said.

"He said he wanted to make this a trip to remember." Clara said.

Kendall was already inside the room. I joined him and wrap my arms around him, giving him a ton of kisses.

"Thank you so much for inviting my friends. You are the best." I said between every kiss.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, "You're welcome. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy," I said. "You make me happy."

"Well I'm glad. Come on, let's go to Magic Kingdom."

Clara and Piper joined us as hopped the monorail to Magic Kingdom. The weather was nice and warm. The humidity was low. I couldn't ask for anything better.

We strolled down Main Street USA, taking in all the sights and sounds. The Dapper Dans were singing and putting on a show. The smell of the candy from the nearby stores filled my nose, inviting me to come inside.

I looked over and Kendall was standing next to me, holding my hand. My heart was full.

"Hey, I'm going to go inside the Emporium for a second. I want to see if they have something." I said.

"Okay, we'll be waiting over there." Kendall said, pointing towards Edy's Ice Cream Shop.

Five minutes later I rejoined them. But Kendall was talking to Clara and Piper in hushed tones. He had his back to me, so he didn't see me approach. As I got closer I started to pick up what he was saying.

"So I want to propose to her today and I need your guy's opinion. Your her best friends so you know her best." Kendall said.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it! Both Clara and Piper saw me, but didn't give Kendall any indication that I was behind him.

"Here's what I was thinking," Kendall continued. "Once the sun begins to set, I'm going to bring her back here. We're going take some pictures with the PhotoPass people. Then when the timing is right, I'm going to propose. What do you think?"

Clara and Piper cautiously looked over at me. I had to fight back tears. I covered my mouth and nodded. They told him that it was perfect.

I walked up next to him, pretending I didn't hear anything, "Hey, ready?"

"Yeah, so ready." Kendall said with a smile.

We returned to the end of Main Street. The sun was starting to come down. The sky was a bunch a different hues of colors.

We stood in front of the PhotoPass photographer. The four of us did different poses. Then it was just me and Kendall.

"Okay ma'am. How about you close your eyes for me?" The photographer said. I did what I was told. "Okay now open."

I look down and Kendall was on one knee. I covered my mouth while I tried to fight back tears. A small group of people had already started to surround us.

"Babe, I loved you from the day we met. The moment I locked eyes with you, I could already tell I wanted to be with you. The more I got to know you, the more you drew me in. I don't want to go a day without you," Kendall pulled out a little black box and opened it. "Will you do me the honor and marry me?"

Tears streamed down my face, "Yes!"

Kendall slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and drew me closer for a kiss.

Now my heart was completely full.