Study Buddy

BTR Imagine 25: Study Buddy

Imagine.

Moving to the Palm Woods was the best decision I made. I got my parents to agree to move out here from our small town in the middle of nowhere. The energy alone at the Palm Woods is amazing.

I quickly made friends with the people there. Jo was my first friend. She needed a keyboard player to help with her singing. Overtime she introduced me to her friends; Camille, her boyfriend Kendall, James, Carlos.

Then there's Logan. My gosh Logan was a beautiful piece of man.

Whenever he spoke to me, I hung on to his every word. His voice was music, and I don't mean when he sung either. That smile and those dimples melted my heart. They don't make boys like them back home.

For some reason, he seemed to take interest in me too. When I spoke to him, he took the time to listen to what I have to say. Like what I have to say mattered. No one back home ever listened. I was the shy, invisible girl.

One day while waiting for class to begin, Logan took the seat next to mine, starling me in the process.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" Logan laughed.

"My bad. I was lost in thought." I said.

"Care to share?" Logan asked.

"My grades aren't the best, especially in math. If I don't get my grades up, my parents said we'll be moving back home. I can kiss this dream goodbye." I explained.

"If you needed help, why didn't you ask me? I could have totally helped you out!" Logan said.

"You would do that?" I said.

"Yeah for sure. I'll come over tonight. I know Miss Collins mentioned we would have a math test in 3 days." Logan said.

"Swing by at 7?"

"It's a date."

Not going to lie, I never had hung out with Logan alone. We were always in a public place or with friends. But now Logan will be here, at my place, alone.

I had on a pair of leggings and simple blue long sleeve shirt. I put on a light shade of lip gloss so it didn't seem like I was trying too hard.

Five minutes later I heard the door.

I swung the door open, in front of me stood Logan, pizza in hand and a bookbag of notes. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hey! Come in!" I greeted. I step sided to let him in. "You didn't have to bring pizza. I have snacks here."

"Yeah I did. We need all the food we can get." Logan said.

"You got my favorite: double cheese and pepperoni, extra sauce." I said as I opened the box.

"Of course. Only the best for you." Logan smiled.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't concentrate for more than a couple minutes at a time. Stupid Logan and his pretty face, pretty eyes, pretty dimples...

Focus!

"Did you get that?" Logan asked.

I blinked twice, "Oh yeah. Totally. For sure."

"It's getting late. I should get going." Logan said as he checked the time.

"Thanks again for the help. I hope I get a good grade." I said, getting up from my seat.

"I'm sure you'll do well." Logan said.

I could have sworn Logan had lingered for a little while longer than he normally did as he was leaving. But then again it could have been my mind playing tricks on me.

Test day had come and gone. Waiting for the results was worse than actually taking the test. With Logan's help the test didn't seem so bad. I just hope I got a good enough grade to pass.

Miss Collins gave back the test. I had gotten an A.

"Awesome!" I whispered to myself.

Logan looked over my shoulder, "Hey would you look at that! I knew that studying would pay off!"

"Thank you so much for your help! I owe you big time!" I said.

For some odd reason I hugged Logan. Even weirder reason I somehow kissed him too in the mist of it.

I quickly pulled back. I could feel my face burning, "I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it," Logan laughed. "Actually, I have a confession. I kinda knew that you liked me. To be honest, I like you as well."

"Really?" I said, my face feeling even hotter.

"Yes, and if you let me, I would like to take you on a proper date." Logan said.

"I would love that." I said.

That's how Logan went from study buddy to boyfriend.

****************************************************************************

Author's note:

Hi all,

I hope you enjoyed this imagine. This has been brought to you by user @JulzLovDraco4Eva

If you have an idea for an imagine, please send a DM and I'll do my best to write them! If you already sent me an idea for imagine, remind me in a DM. Sometimes if it's in a comment I tend to forget where it is and miss it completely.

It's that time again where I tell you that I'm struggling. I'm going through yet ANOTHER break up. This break up is really cutting me deep guys. It's hitting hard and honestly I thought my last break up was hard. I'm barely keeping it together as is.

The only thing that's been helping me somewhat is the Degrassi community. As weird as it might sound, talking about Degrassi, especially with a friend of mine, I momentarily forget about the break up. Then I find myself sobbing again because I remember the break up.

At this point I think love is a sham and I'll never find it. It just never works out for me no matter what. I honestly give up at this point because nothing ever works out in my favor. The only love I'll ever have is my writing on here through these imagines.

I know what you all are thinking: oh it'll get better with time. You'll find someone better. You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. If you're religious, God will provide you with the man in time.

And honestly at this point it's all a lie. It never works out. I have my doubts about God because I literally prayed for a guy like my recent ex and he broke up with me. What kind of God logic is that?

I don't know guys, I'm just really hurt at this point and struggling. I'll see you in the next one.

~Wisegirl95