Starstruck

BTR Imagine 5: Starstruck

Can you say best birthday ever?

My best friend, Isabella, had gotten us tickets to see Big Time Rush in concert. She went all out: backstage passes, meet and greet, the whole nine yards.

I was super excited to see Kendall. Ever since I heard his beautiful voice in Boyfriend, I fell in love with him. I love his green eyes and his ever so present smile. It always captures my attention.

All of this felt like a dream. If Kendall so much smiles in my direction, I swear, I'll faint.

Isabella and I inched forward in the line. I felt my heart race a little. This was it. I was going to meet Big Time Rush. Kendall here I come.

Once it was our turn, Kendall turned to me and locked eyes with me. My heart began racing even more. I approached the group, my gaze still locked on Kendall.

"Hi, I'm Kendall." He said.

"I...uh...name my is...uh." I stumbled to say. What did I just say?

"Sorry about my friend. She's just a big fan." Isabella explained.

"Can a with picture we take?" I said. What is wrong with me? I fail in life.

Isabella took a picture of me and the guys. Kendall wrapped arm around me. I was ready to pass out.

Kendall turned to me, "Stay near the stage. I have a surprise for you."

The concert began. Hearing them sign live was just a dream come true. I could die now happy.

"I would like ask one of you to come on stage with me." Kendall said. He walked off stage. I wonder who it could it be...

Suddenly he looks at me. He took my hand and lead me towards the the stage.

Oh my Gosh.

"This song is for you." he told me. The guys started to sing Worldwide.

The guys sang and danced around me. Kendall would stare directly at me as he sang his parts.

At the end of the song, Kendall pulled me close to him and said, "You're my worldwide girl."

With that, he leaned in to kiss me.

----------

Hey guys!

So I was thinking about doing mini stories with each of the guys. Nothing much, maybe like 2 or 3 part mini stories. What do you guys think? I'm still doing imagines, but I would like some of them to be longer. What do you think?

Thanks a lot for reading again! If you have any ideas about who and what I should write, send me a personal message! I would love to hear your ideas. I promise to give you credit at the end if I use your ideas! Thanks again!

~Wisegirl95