Together At Last

BTR Imagine 12: Together At Last

Imagine.

Carlos and I have been friends for 8 years. But I always had a crush on him since the first day I met him.

I never knew how to tell him. I'm extremely shy when it comes to expressing my feelings.

This was no exception.

I got from Carlos:
Hey, can I come over? We need to talk.

Well this can't be good.

Sure. See you soon.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at my door. Carlos stood before me.

"Hey, let's talk out here on the porch." I said with a slight smile.

We sat on the old swing. Neither of us saying anything for a minute.

"So what was you needed to talk to me about?" I finally asked.

"Well the thing is that..." He started to say, his voice trailing off for a second. "Never mind it's stupid."

"You can tell me. I won't laugh." I said.

"I like you. There, I said it." Carlos said.

"You like me? I've felt the same way too ever since I met you." I said.

A smile stretched across his face, "Oh thank God. I thought I was the only one. Now I don't have to kid myself."

He intertwined his hand in mine. My heart started to beat faster. I felt all giddy.

"So what does that make us?" I asked.

Carlos gently pressed his lips against mine, "What do you think?"

Then I kissed him in response.

*******************************************************************************************************

Thoughts? Concerns?

Sorry if this one was shorter than usual. I have a lot things on my mind. Boy problems. Life problems. The norm.

Got ideas for imagines? Send me a DM on here or on Twitter (Sarah21310). I would love to hear them! Sending a DM would be a best chance for me to see them!

Thank you guys so much for reading! It really means a lot that you guys enjoy them :)