The Feelings You Hide

BTR Imagine 4: The Feelings You Hide

Imagine.

I never expected this would this would happen.

I was coming home from work when I saw a dozen roses with a card:

Hey my sweet love. I hope you like them. Be ready by 7. I'm on my way.

-Carlos

I went inside to freshen up. I fixed my hair into curls. I touched up my make-up. There was this blue flowing dress I've dying to wear for the longest time.

Before I knew it, I heard a knocking on my door. Carlos stood in the frame. He spun me around and said, "You look stunning as usual." He took my hand and lead me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He replied.

We ended up going to the countryside. We drove along for this dirt road that lead to a lit path. Carlos parked his car close by. He opened my door and offered his hand.

He lead me down the lit path. I heard Why Don't You Kiss Her by Jesse McCartney softly playing in the air. There was rose petals covering the path. I saw a big, red barn which was also covered in lights.

The inside was decorated beautifully; candles lit the place, rose petals all over the floor, and photos of me and Carlos hanged everywhere. I took my breath away.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"There's something I need to tell you," He said, getting on one knee. "From the first day I met you, I knew that I wanted to be with you. I met so many girls on tour, but none compare to you. You're my worldwide girl. Now I want to make it official."

Carlos took out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and showed a ring, "Will you marry me?"

I cover my mouth in shock. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

Carlos stood back up and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. This was thing to ever happen to me.