Random Meetings

BTR Imagine 17: Random Meetings

Imagine.

The house next door was recently just sold. I have no idea who the neighbors were, but hopefully they weren't some creeps.

On occasion I would catch glimpses of the new neighbors. A couple. I figured they had a son since some of their boxes had "Carlos's room" written on the side.

I wonder what he's like, or what he looks like.

An hour later there was a knocking on my front door. As I opened the front door a guy about 5 foot 9 with short dark hair and tan skin stood before me. I couldn't believe who it was.

"Hi, I'm Carlos, and my family and I moved in next door." He introduced himself.

"Oh I know who you are," I giggled. "I'm a huge fan of your music."

"Good to know," Carlos smiled "Well I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm assuming we'll be going to same school, yes?"

"Yup. It's not too far from here." I said.

"I know this might be a bit forward of me, but do you want to hang out later? I really don't know the area too well." Carlos said.

"Sure. Swing by at 7?" I said. Carlos nodded and headed back to his house.

I can't believe I just met Carlos from Big Time Rush.

By the time 7 rolled around I was pretty stoked that I was going out with Carlos. I couldn't believe it.

Promptly at 7 there was a knock at the door. Carlos stood there in a red graphic t shirt, jeans, and black converses. I could smell the cologne from where I was standing. It smelt wonderful.

"Hey, you look nice." Carlos said.

"Thanks, you too."

Carlos led me to his car. He even opened the passenger side door for me. I'll be honest I gushed a bit. I never had a guy do that for me.

"So where should we go? I'm at a loss on what should we do." Carlos asked.

I thought about it for a second, then instructed Carlos on where to go. I lead him to a local burger joint. He got out and came around to get my door.

"You know you don't have to get the door every time." I giggled.

A hint of red crept onto his cheeks, "I don't mind for someone as pretty as you."

I felt my cheeks heat up.

The rest of the night went perfectly. We ate and just talked. Everything flowed so naturally. It was easy to just talk and be myself. I could tell he was enjoying my company by the way he was smiling and laughing.

The next thing I knew it 10. We talked for nearly 3 hours. Jeez.

Carlos drove us back to my house. He even walked me to my door.

"You really didn't have to walk me to my door." I said.

"Yeah I did," he laughed. "I had a really good time."

"So did I"

"So uh," Carlos said, his cheeks turning red while looking on the ground, shifting from side to side. "Can I kiss you goodnight?"

I felt my cheeks burn myself, "Sure."

I felt his body come closer to me. He placed his hands on my side. My body started to feel all tingly against his touch. His lips pressed up against mine. My heart was racing in my chest.

"Well I should head home now." Carlos said almost breathlessly.

I just nodded in response, too stunned to say anything. He said his goodbye as he walked over to his house, smiling the whole time.

~•~

Soooooooooo yeah. I'm back...kinda? I guess.

I was just in a bad place. Plus my family was in the process of moving to our new house. I had to find a new job, which is where I am now.

I'll try to write more but no promises that it'll be frequent. I have to be in the right mindset to write. But don't be afraid to send me your ideas!

This imagine was recommended to me by olivia127754