Study Session

****Read AN at end****

BTR Imagine 16: Study Session

Imagine.

I was sitting on the floor of my dorm room, notes and textbooks scattered around. Carlos was sitting across from me, typing something on his laptop.

I closed mine and leaned my head back. I couldn't study anymore. My brain was turning to mush. I looked at time: 5:46. I let out a groan.

Carlos looked up at me, "Need a break?"

"Yes, please."

He let out a small laugh, then proceeded to power down his laptop, "Yeah, me too. You want to get some food? My treat."

"You don't need to ask me twice." I said.

Carlos helped me up. He pulled me close and lightly kissed my cheek. I let out a small giggle.

We decided on a Tex-Mex restaurant that was down the street from the dorms. I was just glad for the break and food. I didn't realized how hungry I was.

Carlos never let go of my hand the whole time.

I was glad that we were able to go to the same school. It made being in a different place for college a little less lonely. I had someone to talk to, a study buddy. Someone I can be with that reminds me of home.

We sat and ordered our food. Carlos looked over at me and tilted his head, "Is everything okay? You seem awfully quiet."

I looked him in the eyes and gave him a small smile, "Sorry, I'm just a little tired from studying. Plus I'm just happy to have you here with me."

"Me too." Carlos said.

After we ate, he walked me back to my dorm. He draped his sweater over when he noticed I was getting cold. When we reached my door, I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss.

"Thanks for being by my side." I said.

"Anytime. You know I'll always be here for you no matter what." Carlos said. He gave me another kiss.

*******************************************************************************************

Hey everyone,

So it's been a while. How is everyone? A lot of things has happen in my life. Medical stuff. Relationship stuff. Other.

It's been a trip to say the least. I've been hurting for so long. It just drained me from everything. I just couldn't focus on the things that gave me joy.

I'm more or less back. I'm gonna try to update more, key word being try. I have some other projects I'm working on. I'm also thinking about scraping a lot of stories (but I'm keeping this one I promise) and starting fresh. I need a new start.

With that being said, I'll see you when I see you.

~Wisegirl95