02: New Boyfriend

Fucking Highschool

Fucking Highschool. The hell hole teenagers who range from ages fourteen to eighteen must spend four years of their precious time. I, for one, have never been the preppy high school kid that finds happiness waking up around six in the morning just to see the same people and learn things I will never use again.

You see, high school will only ever be fun if you have friends or are part of something important. But when your only hobby is to eat, go to your job, and maybe watch a movie or two; high school isn't that amazing to you.

Here, in Johnson High school in the small town of Huntingburg, Georgia everyone has a part. The 'nerds', whom I truly admire, spend their time studying and making impressive inventions. It wouldn't surprise me if in a few years I see Sarah Dorthy winning some fancy Nobel prize in science. The girl has literally every math formula inked inside her brain. Sometimes it's even creepy.

Then you have what the popular kids call the low lives just because they spend their time vaping and partying. I say let them do whatever they want. I mean, my mom would kill me if she ever found a cigarette in my room, but I would never judge another person for doing it. Not like the golden group does.

Forming said golden group would be the jocks and the cheerleaders. Leading the football team to the championships for the fourth year in a row everyone adores them. No matter what. If you're on the football team, you will go down in history. Jason Bachler, captain of the football team and a-plus asshole. You'd think that pretty boy smile and golden hair will radiate positivity and happiness. Bullshit. All that it radiates is a shit ton of negativity. His father is a wealthy lawyer, one of Huntingburg's finest, yet Jason is anything but classy.

The cheerleaders with their high-pitched voice and big ass pom-poms that knock out everything in their way. You know how I know this? One time, Johnson's highest golden girl knocked me out with one. I was walking down the hallway and her pom-pom flew into my face kicking me into a nearby locker. I had a fucking headache for like a whole week.

Johnson Highest Golden Girl; Alyssa Jake. Her blond hair and ridiculously shiny blue eyes make her the prettiest girl in this high school. I mean, yeah I get it. She's tall, slim, and overall very attractive, but the whole 'being a mean girl is my only personality trait does not do good for her.

You'd think Alyssa and Jason would be the it couple every stupid high school has. Their personalities go hand and hand. Any sane person would realize they're good for each other if you're into toxic relationships. But Diana Lewis thinks otherwise.

Diana Lewis. The pretty girl in the school. Too preppy most of the time, valedictorian of the senior class of 2021, president of the science and math club, and captain of the cheerleading team. She's too perfect for her own good. She's always been like that. No matter how many years pass.

Thanks to my younger siblings, I was running late to school. I'm usually never late. Even though I hate school, I take pride in my things. So when your alarm doesn't go off in a house of four people with only two bathrooms, one for your mom and the other for the children things can get messy.