24: you called me baby

When I was little I used to be fascinated with sunsets

When I was little I used to be fascinated with sunsets. I suppose I still am, but when you're little everything seems ten times bigger. The ceiling of your house seems miles and miles away when it really is just a few feet away.

"Diana!" My new friend Miles or Marc how he likes to be called runs to me. He told me he has a brother, but I rarely see him.

"Hi. Do you want to play in the park?" I ask him.

"Mami said I can play a few minutes. She said it's almost nighttime and that we're watching a movie."

"What movie?" I kick a pebble to the road. I can already see the playground from here. It looks so shiny. I think the sun does that.

"I don't know." He brushes his hair off his face. I think he should cut it. It's always getting in his face. But I don't say anything. Mommy always said things like that can hurt other people's feelings.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him.

"I dunno. I have to read. Mami always makes us read."

"My mommy lets me do whatever I want." I turn away from him and run to the monkey bars. I gasp. "Miles. Look. The sun is falling."

"Why does the sky have so many colors."

"I like them that way. They all blend together."

Sunsets blend the same way feelings blend. Miles's lips had touched mine. I had felt the exact moment when our feelings merged into one. When everything went from fake to real. When I knew I was falling more and more into the black hole Miles is. And this time, I didn't mind falling.

Flower:

If I were a waiter I would let you take my tip.

Get ready hermosa, i'm picking you up. Don't expect a text... when you hear bad bunny blasting you'll know it's me

Me:

Ignoring the first message and ok? How romantic of you really. Mother won't approve of that.

Flower:

I thought the whole point was to go against her?

Me:

Point taken.

Que tengo pal de babie' explotándome el cel

Y yo pensando en ti, estoy a tu merced

Tú siempre está' mojá' y yo que tengo sed

Ey, ey, eyY ella' están buena', pero tú 'tás mejor (Mejor)

Traje pasto y alcohol

Oh my God. He wasn't lying. I open my house door as quickly as possible and run to his car. Miles is in his... vibe? In his moment? He's looking at me like I just drew the sun and placed it in the sky if that were even possible.