Chapter 2

*on Mandalore*

(No one pov)
Duchess Satine was in her throne room going over the plans for the dinner with the Jedi her sister Bo Katan and her clan were helping as well "easy boys those ale are expensive Bo Katan said as two male Mandalorians brought in a large crate of Mandalorian Ale "so when is this Jedi arriving?Bo Katan ask "in a hour once they arrive we have a parade for them, then Clan Wren will introduce themselves before we have dinner Satine said "let me guest Master Obi-wan is coming as well Bo Katan said with a smile "yes he bring the Jedi Ursa daughter will marry once she get to know him well Satine said "so where is young Wren?Bo Katan ask "she with in the training room sparring Ursa is going to talk to her about the Jedi Satine said "good luck with that she like Ursa when she was her age Bo Katan said.

*in the training room*

Sabine was training sparring with her Brother Tristan and her long time friend Ketsu both circle her well Sabine stood her ground. Tristan went for a swing Sabine dodge the swing and jump over Ketsu swing Sabine did a side sweep making Ketsu fell on her back then using the back of the spear to smack Tristan spear out of his hands before she uppercut him with the end of the spear knocking him to the floor then pointing her spear at him "5-0 I win Sabine said "like always Tristan said as he get up off the floor so did Ketsu "well done daughter Ursa said as she and Alrich walk in the room "she always win because she got her mother strength in her blood Ketsu said with a smile Ursa chuckle "don't worry Ketsu you beat her one day Ursa said "anyway so what are we heading home now?Sabine ask "actually Sabine Duchess Satine as ask us to stay for dinner with her special guests Ursa said "let me guest?it that Jedi she like Sabine ask "yes and he bringing someone as well Ursa said with a smile which Sabine notice it "mother?what did you do?Sabine ask "well Sabine he bringing a Jedi student for you to meet Ursa said "mother I told you I don't want to be marry beside I can handle running our Clan all by myself Sabine said "Sabine don't argue with your mother Alrich said "beside Sabine is part of our tradition as Mandalorians you regretted the other Clans that ask for your hand in marriage Ursa said Sabine look at her mother before she close her eyes and sigh"I don't have much of a choice do i?Sabine ask "no beside you may like him Ursa said "when will they arrive?Sabine ask "in a hour so go clean up and be ready for them Ursa said Sabine sigh before she head to their ship to use the refresher on there.

*1 hour later*

A Republic Venator exit out of Hyperspace and began to head down to the Capital. Obi-wan was walking with Cody to the shuttle they be using "sir you sure you don't want us down there we just be outside Cody said "sorry Cody but this is going to be me and Bridger on this one beside we need to show the Clan that we don't mean them harm Obi wan said "alright sir Cody said Ezra was in the shuttle already wearing his robe Ezra was looking at a holo-image of him and his parents they took before he left to be train as a Jedi Obi wan and Cody walk up "ready?Obi wan ask Ezra put his holo-image away "ready master Ezra said Obi wan sit across from as Cody sit down next to Ezra. The shuttle exit the hanger and flew down to the Capital Ezra was gripping the railing "nervous kid?Cody ask "a little I never been to Mandalore were it fill with people who hate us Ezra said "hate is a strong word more like ancient enemy Obi-wan said "for how long master?Ezra ask "since the old Republic days only a few people know how the war began between Jedi's and Mandalorians began but they won't speak of it Obi wan said to Ezra.

Satine was waiting for Obi wan to arrive she was waiting with her Sister and Ursa family "this Jedi better not be waste of time Sabine said "please Sabine try and be nice to him when you see him Ursa said "Nice?I don't do nice Sabine said " here they are right on time Bo Katan said as they watch the shuttle landed in front of them