Hellooooooo 👀✌💅

I know this book must have come as a surprise for some of y'all. I'm sorry I didn't tell beforehand but the thing is that I am not going to promote this book.

Many of them don't appreciate my efforts and I've experienced it in my first ever book Jungkook imagine. So I want the least readers here, I'll be happy with few of y'all voting and supporting me.

I always be nice and try to reply to the most of the comments and I guess people took advantage of it so I have to be tough now.

It wasn't easy for me to write a whole book with 180+ chapters with maximum 500 reads and 40 votes on each.
Come on I think I deserve more, at least 100 votes?? But no.

Some of them didn't care, now I don't give a fck.

I haven't announced that I'll be writing another book, that is this one, so pls don't spread this and tell others. If they are willing to vote then it's fine by me but otherwise no.

(I seriously don't want people who don't know how to appreciate me & my hard work to read this book)

I'll soon post chapters here so pls vote, comment and support me. I hope I get much more love than my previous book.

Anyways enjoy ☺

And yessss thank you so much elsieallen13 for the cover of this book ❤❤❤✨✨

Also I don't know why I feel a bit awkward writing about detailed chapters about other members. I mean I've read books about all the BTS members but it's just this way.

Sooooo I hope you understand and don't request books for other members however for my book "BTS imagine" I'll keep writing it for comfort (the snap chat version) 😇

And another thing, the "not an update" chapter in my previous book, do y'all remember it??

I'm going to write all the remaining stories here which I had mentioned.

That's it 🥰🥰✨

Me trying to hide my book from everyone, lmao 🥲🥲🥲