Warm Embrace

Opening the door of our house with the keys I entered in just to see Jungkook sleeping on the couch with his work attire on.

Shaking my head I let out a giggle but before that I closed the door and took off my coat and shoes.

"Kook"

I softly called out his name as I sat besides him.

"Hmm"

He shuffled around making me smile.

"Guk wake up. You can't sleep here, it's uncomfortable and you'll get cramps"

I said as I ran my hands through his figure. He opened his eyes slowly and gave me his bunny smile.

"You are here??"

He asked cutely making me nod.

"Now come let's go to our room"

Supporting his weight we both went towards the backward direction.

"I'm really tired"

He said as he finally laid down on our bed and pulled me on top of him.

"I understand but let's take a quick shower, it will be relaxing and refreshing"

I replied back as he just hummed an ok. I smiled as we then both went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

"Do you want me to make you something??"

I asked slipping on his big hoodie wearing nothing underneath as he was already on the bed with only his shorts.

"No, just come here and hug me. I don't need anything else"

I smiled at his answer as I then quickly hopped on the bed attacking him with kisses.

He giggled making me do the same. Wrapping his arms around my waist he rested his head on my chest making himself comfortable in my embrace.

"My favorite place"

He said giving me small kisses on my cleavage. I chuckled pulling him more close while I ran my fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp.

"Hmm I love this and I love you"

He said tightening his grip around me.

"I love you too and good night"

"Good night babe"

❤❤❤

__________________________________________

How was this??