Club

(Contains a bit triggering content, if you are uncomfortable then don't read)

Your Pov :

"Do I really have to come with you??"

I asked my 6 months boyfriend seeing him fix his tie while looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yes babe, it's my friend's birthday and he invited both of us"

I sighed hugging him from back.

"But you know I don't like parties and clubs"

"Oh come on, can't you do it for your boyfriend??"

He asked removing my arms from around him and turning back to look at me.

I just gave him a small smile while nodding my head.

"Good"

He pecked my lips and made his way out of the room leaving me all alone.

Sighing heavily I opened my closet to find something to wear. Shuffling around all sweatpants and hoodies I finally found a black dress.

Taking it off of the hanger I went to the bathroom to change.

(Time skip)

Clutching my dress I made my way towards the front of the club with my boyfriend.

After wishing his friend a 'happy birthday' he took me towards the drinking section.

"You know I can't drink"

"Babe I'm here don't worry just have a drink"

He said passing me a small glass of alcohol.

"Don't go too hard on yourself, just drink this and forget about the rough days you had"

He said, his hands on my shoulder. Taking the glass I gulped it in one go but frowned at the taste of it.

"Such a good girl, now one more"

He brought another glass to my lips but I pushed his hand away.

"My alcohol tolerance is not high"

"Babe I'm here to handle if something happens and another one won't hurt"

Contemplating with my inner feelings, I shrugged it off and drank.

"This tastes different than before"

I said and grabbed my head, not loving the way it started giving me ache. Blinking my eyes a few times I tried calming myself.

Seeing my boyfriend smirk, I raised my eyebrows.

"What??"

I asked but instead of answering he came closer to me.

"Beautiful"

He said wrapping his arms around my waist while I kept my eyes shut feeling really weird.

I didn't mind the skin ship as he was my boyfriend but when he grabbed my butt it started becoming uncomfortable.

I tried pushing him off but he didn't budge. My eyes widened as I felt his lips on my neck, slowly sucking my skin.

"No stop it"

I said hitting his shoulders. I frowned as I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. What the hell is happening to me??

"I waited for this so long"

He said as he dragged me somewhere.

"Let go of me!!"