Rainy Day

(Gimme cuddles before reading this!)

Jungkook's Pov :

Yawning as the movie ended I looked to my right to see my girlfriend doing the same.

I giggled holding her hand.

"YN did you enjoy the movie?"

"Yes I did now I'll get going ok??"

I nodded my head as she got up from the couch of my living room before taking all her belongings.

Following her to the passage I opened the door for her but when I did so rain started pouring down heavily.

"Oh no!"

She exclaimed and I looked at her.

"Do you have an umbrella??"

She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes but can you wait for a while till the rain stops?? You'll catch cold"

Looking at her unsure face I held her hands gently.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate and you can rest on the couch for a while hmm?"

Ruffling her hair I smiled at her. She smiled back and followed me to the living room.

I then went to the kitchen to make her a cup of hot chocolate and when I was done I went to her and sat on my couch.

"There you go babe"

I said handing her the cup.

"T-thank you"

She said before grabbing the drink. Half an hour or so passed by but the rain didn't show any sign of stopping.

"J-jungkook I think I should really go now. It's getting late"

She said glancing at the clock struck 11 pm.

"But babe the rain -"

"I don't think I should stay here any longer"

She stood up and so did I.

"Babe if you want to leave then I'll drop you. I can't let you go in this terrible rain alone"

I said gripping her wrists gently.

"I don't want to trouble you Jungkook. I can go by myself"

She said before dashing off to the door making me concern. I followed her quickly just to see her hault at the step of the door.

I then pulled her inside my house and closed the door. Her face was all wet because of the heavy rain.

Cupping her face I wiped the water softly but she pushed my hands away gently.

"Babe it's raining so bad and the weather is also not good. I don't think this will clear up tonight. You can stay here for now"

"Here??"

She asked with widened eyes and I nodded my head.

"N-no"

She replied back while clutching her bag in her hands tightly.

Understanding she would be feeling uncomfortable I backed away and maintained some distance.

"You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep in the guest room. Don't worry tonight"

I said just as we made an eye contact.

"B-but"

"YN please it's raining badly and your house is far away. Just for tonight sleep here"