Sincere

I know there aren't many readers as before since I wasn't active and didn't update these months but I'm happy if some are still there like always. Thank you for waiting, although this is only an update since I wanted to write I hope I get some love and good review :)

_________________________________________

"Jungkook??"

I called his name and he hummed in response, raising his head up to look at me. His hands still on my waist, hugging me as my hands were wrapped around his neck.

"What is it baby??"

He asked, gently caressing my curves.

"I've been thinking about something and wanted to tell you"

"Go ahead baby, you can tell me anything"

Giving me a soft smile he signalled me to continue and I took a deep breath, still sitting on his lap I let my hands fall on his chest.

"In case if something happens in future, or when someone tells bad about me to you please don't listen to them, just trust me always. I don't hide things from you and I won't ever will. If I do something wrong unintentionally then I'll tell you but please believe in me always. I love you a lot and my heart belongs to you only. If you ever fall out of love with me then just tell me, we can end things but please don't cheat on me. Please don't leave me, I only have you and I'll be there with you always. You can lean on me anytime. I really want to spend my whole life with you"

I finally poured out my emotions and feelings which I was holding back from so long.

"My baby"

I heard him say and felt his hands cupping my cheeks, wiping off the tears I didn't even notice were falling.

"I love you Jungkook, you are my everything"

"I love you more princess, I love you so much"

He kissed my forehead while hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad you said that. I'm so happy to have you and I love you a lot babe. Never in a million years I will ever think of breaking your heart. You are everything I need and want. I believe in you always and you too promise me that you'll trust me always"

"I p-promise Kook"

"Shhh stop crying now"

He giggled, kissing my cheeks.

"I belong to you and you belong to me, always"

He said making me smile.

"My beautiful princess"

He leaned in to kiss my lips as I closed my eyes, loosing myself in his hold. He moved his lips softly and tenderly, doing it with a lot of passion and love.

Pulling me more closer he then went to my neck, to leave kisses there as well.

"I love you Kook"

I said once he pulled away.

"I love you two, three, four, five, six and seven my Cupcake"

I giggled at his sentence making him smile.

Hovering above me he left small pecks all over my face, telling me how much he loves me while I did the same back to him. ❤❤❤

_______________________________________

How was this??

Can I get some compliments and some comfort too?? 👉👈