"Woof"

Credits : Professional single ✨❤(my favorite drama)

__________________________________________

Your Pov :

I looked at Jungkook as he had the keys in his hand, opening the door of our hotel room.

When it was unlocked he entered the room while I followed behind.

"Woow it's so pretty"

He commented while my view was blocked because of his broad back.

Pushing him away gently my eyes widened as they scanned the room.

"Only one bed??!"

I exclaimed looking at my boyfriend.

"Yeah"

He murmured under his breath while his hand made it's way at the back of his neck, rubbing it slightly.

"Jungkook this won't do! You said we'll have two beds"

"I think there's some misunderstandings babe. I never said that"

I sighed at his words. We were here for a vacation. Spending most of the time out with the nature we were in our room with only one freaking bed!

I was afraid to sleep with him on the same bed, with us being university students and virgins.

After some discussion we, I mean I finally agreed to be in the room with him.

(Time skip)

Carrying many pillows in my arms I made my way towards the one and only bed in the room.

Jungkook was already all settled up in the bed with his night clothes and blanket while here was I, being nervous as heck.

Taking in a deep breath I placed the pillows between us and adjusted them to separate us.

"What do you think you are doing?"

I got startled by his deep voice but chose to ignore it while doing my work.

"Do not cross this line at night"

I said while he rolled his eyes.

"Don't d-do anything s-stupid"

Damn why the hell did I stutter??

"If you cross this line then you are a dog!"

I quickly turned around after saying those words not wanting to know if he listened or not.

Switching off the lamp besides me I tried to sleep.

I suddenly turned back feeling him shift around the bed. To my surprise he was deeply staring at me.

"C-close your eyes and s-sleep"

I said not being able to handle his intense stare.

My eyes widened as he suddenly hovered above me before kicking all the pillows which were between us.

I gulped seeing him on top of me.

"What the -"

I stopped my sentence as he pinned my hands besides my head while looking at me.

"T-this is not fair! You crossed the l-line"

I said while he was just smirking.

"Are you a dog huh???"

He giggled at my words while I was being all nervous.

"Woof"

He exclaimed and before I even knew his lips were on mine while my hands were on his chest. I clutched my fists on his shirt as he kissed me softly.

✨❤

_______________________________________

Original plot and scene :

I'm freaking addicted to this drama and the way he said "woof" gosh!! 🙈

Aaron and Jungkook are of the same age and my mind was full of this drama which resulted into this chapter 😉