Copycat

( I just watched Jimmy Fallon show and omg BTS were so freaking adorable 🥺🥺🤧 and ptd dance & performance & vocals and freaking everything was lit asf 😌)

Your Pov :

"I'll be coming to pick you up"

I smiled at Jungkook's message and kept my phone asides continuing with my work.

After an hour when I was done dealing with all the files I switched off the lamp on my table. I greeted my boss a goodbye before taking the elevator.

When I reached the ground floor I started searching for my boyfriend as he said that he would pick me up.

I frowned seeing no sign of him. Maybe he is a bit late, I said in my mind and started walking back and forth to pass some time while waiting for him.

(After 20 minutes)

As I thought I was waiting forever I pulled out my phone to look at the time. I should have taken a cab, I said angrily before dashing off to the road.

He wasn't even picking up my calls neither replying to my messages. Where is he and what is this guy even doing??

I rolled my eyes as I sat inside the cab.

(Time skip)

Fiddling with the keys I opened the door of our shared house and walked inside.

"Why didn't you come and pick me up??"

I said furiously as I saw his figure laying on the couch.

"What??"

He asked as he slowly sat up. He was seriously testing my patience now.

I took my phone and showed him our conversation.

"You said you'll come and pick me up!!"

"Babe I'm s-sorry I forgot"

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened at his confession.

"You get early leave from your office and at home you've nothing to do then how could you forget?? I was waiting like a fool for the past 20 minutes!"

"I'm really sorry babe. I didn't mean to forget"

I sighed at his reply.

"Then why didn't you answer my calls and messages??"

I asked calmly this time.

"I kept the phone on silent"

"Never mind just forget it"

I said and dashed to our room leaving him behind with his puppy eyes.

After taking a warm shower and changing my clothes I sat on the bed while scrolling through my phone.

I got startled as the door suddenly opened.

"Babe I made us dinner. Let's eat"

Not giving him a reply I straight up went to the kitchen and took my dish which was full of delicious food and then went to the living room.

Surprisingly Jungkook followed behind and sat on the couch with me.

"Babe are you still angry at me??"

He asked while I ignored it and started digging in my food.

"Babe I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, I love you"

He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away gently. I was not going to forgive him that easily.

Taking the remote control in my hand I switched on the television to avoid Jungkook.

When I found the right channel I kept the controller away. Taking the food in my spoon while my eyes were fixed on the screen, I took a bite.

I giggled as a funny scene came but I turned to my left side as I saw him doing the same.

He smirked at me and then turned towards the screen while I rolled my eyes, taking another bite of my food.

"Haha so funny"

I commented as I gulped the food.

"Haha so funny"

I heard him say the same but I ignored it. Finishing my food I kept the dish aside and crossed my arms against my chest.

My eyes widened as he copied me yet again. I let out a frustrated sigh and he freaking did the same.

"Stop copying me!!!"

I exclaimed about to loose my patience.

"Stop copying me!!"

He mimicked me while I glared at him. I then kept my hands on my lap and he followed after.

Being done with him I switched off the tv and got up. Just then he got up too.

"You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight ok??"

I smirked as I spoke those words.

"You'll be sleeping on the - wait what??"

I giggled as realisation hit him.

"Babe no, you can't do this to me"

Not answering him I turned around ready to leave him alone and going to our bed to sleep by myself.

My eyes widened as Jungkook suddenly picked me up bridal style. I tried to get out of his grip as he walked towards our bedroom.

"I'm not going to sleep on the couch. I can't sleep without you in my arms"

He said as he placed me on to the mattress while hovering above me. Before I could even process everything, his lips were on mine kissing me hungrily.

I tried hitting his chest so he would let go but to my surprise he pinned my hands above and pressed his body on mine so I couldn't move.

Not being able to resist his soft lips I kissed him back as his grip on to my hands loosened a bit. I immediately grabbed his hair as I pulled him more closer to me.

After a short make out session I slowly pulled away. His hand then made it's way inside my shirt but I stopped him, knowing his intension very well.

"I'm tired ok?"

"First tell me do you forgive me?"

I nodded my head and he smiled as he pecked my lips softy.

"Glad you did other wise I had other ways too"

He smirked at me while laying besides and I blushed as I knew the meaning behind his words.

"Shut up!"

I exclaimed as he giggled while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I love you Cupcake"

"Love you too"

He smiled at my reply and kissed my forehead as we soon began to fall asleep in each other's embrace.

❤❤❤

_________

How was this??