Intimate

I missed writing!!!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
_________________________________________

Jungkook's Pov :

"Hmm this feels so good"

I said cuddling to YN making her giggle as she slowly ran her fingers through my hair, calming me down.

"How was your day??"

She asked me while I buried my head more into her chest, seeking for comfort.

"It was fine but I'm sad I would have to go after some time"

I replied with a pout and she chuckled.

"Then you can stay here tonight"

I pulled away from her surprised.

"Really??"

I asked to make sure I heard her right.

"Yes"

She replied making me smile. She rarely let me stay overnight at her house so I wasn't going to miss this golden change.

"I love you"

I said kissing her forehead while she blushed making me chuckle.

"I love you too Kook and thank you for the food. It was delicious"

"I'm glad you liked it"

I replied hugging her again. Few minutes went by as we stayed in that position. The way her body was so close to mine, it felt so good, provoking some different feelings to me.

"Can I kiss you?"

I asked looking at her. In return she just licked her lips while staring into my eyes nervously.

Slowly nodding her head, she gave me permission so I leaned in but stopped at her words.

"Wait"

She demanded fiddling with her fingers.

"I'll do it, you close your eyes"

She said shyly taking me aback. As she noticed I was taking a lot of time to process everything and close my eyes she placed her two small hands on my eyes while leaning forward.

I smiled feeling her lips on mine. Before it could even linger a little longer she pulled away making me pout.

"One more"

I whined, hearing her giggle but she placed her lips on mine again, this time a bit longer.

"Again please"

I requested as she pulled away. But instead of giving me another peck she removed her hands from my eyes. A cute angry look on her face was clearly visible.

Slowly grabbing her waist I pulled her closer to me.

"I want to kiss you again please"

I pleaded but saw her gulp.

"Do you trust me?"

I asked making her nod her head.

"Then don't worry and let me lead. I'll stop if you don't like it"

As she said yes after thinking for awhile I smiled, pressing my lips on to hers gently.

Holding her jaw softly I moved my lips on hers as she whimpered. I let my tongue enter her mouth as I kindly sucked on her bottom lip while tasting her insides.

I kept on going for a while, loving the feeling. It was the first time we did more than a simple peck and it surely excited me a lot.

She then softly hit on my shoulder and I pulled away slowly to let her take in some air.

"Did you like it??"

I asked resting my forehead on hers as she was all flustered. She nodded her head slightly feeling shy while I giggled and tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear for me to look at her features more distinctly.

"Can I touch you??"

Her eyes widened once she heard me but I gently caressed her back to make her comfortable with me.

"I won't do it if you say no. Please don't worry"

"Touch... where??"

She asked after some moment of silence between us. Breathing heavily I looked away slowly as I pointed at her breasts.

"There...."

Gathering some courage I looked into her eyes while biting my bottom lip nervously.

"....... if it's alright for you"

I added making sure she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"Fine"

She agreed making me surprised. But I slowly pushed her body on the couch while hovering above her.

"Just trust me"

I said kissing her forehead as my hand slowly make its way towards her chest. I looked at her face to make sure she was ok with it.

Once she gave me a positive answer I slowly placed my hand on her right breast making her moan.

I groaned as I grabbed it while kissing her neck.

"Can I remove your top??"

I asked while removing my hand from her chest.

"Yes"

She replied and I slowly pulled away her top. My breathing became heavy as I saw the bra she was wearing.

Kissing her lips I put my hands on her waist. I slowly made my way to her collarbone, kissing her skin gently.

Once I was about to go down she kept her hands on my chest and pushed me away softly.

"No stop"

She said and I immediately put some distance between us.

"I'm sorry"

She said again as I noticed tears dropping from her eyes.

"No no baby don't say sorry. It's my fault for rushing"

I said as I covered her skin with her top.

"I don't think I'm ready Jungkook"

Her sobs turned into crying and I quickly pulled her in my embrace.

"It's alright love I understand if you are not ready, I completely respect you and I'm really sorry for my actions before"

She put her arms around my neck while pulling me closer.

"Jungkook you don't have to apologize at all. I love the way you asked me for consent but it seems like I'm the one who doesn't want this yet"

"Shh stop crying it's ok. I'm not going to do anything further. I just hope you don't feel uncomfortable with me after this and know that I'll wait for you how much ever I have to"

"I love you Jungkook and thank you for understanding me. I'm the most comfortable with you"

She replied to my worries which made me sigh in relief.

"I love you a lot cupcake"

I kissed her forehead and cheeks gently while helping her wear her upper clothing.

"Do I have to go now??"

I asked nervously but she just smiled.

"You don't have to. I want you to cuddle me as we sleep"

I broke into the biggest smiled at her words but pulled her more closer to me.

Pecking the tip of her nose I carried her to her bedroom as we both settled down on the soft mattress.

"Good night Cupcake"

"Good night Kook"

❤❤❤

____________

How was this?? I hope my writing is still good