Cuddling n#ked

(I've worked very hard on this and I love the way I wrote this plot, hope y'all show a lot of love and do comment a lot 🥺)

Jungkook's Pov :

Feeling empty space besides me, I opened my eyes and slowly sat up straight, still feeling sleepy.

My eyes widened as they landed on the clock struck 9 past fifteen. I panicked knowing I was late for the office and same for YN.

Quickly taking my phone to check the notifications I relaxed as I saw 'Sunday' on it. Gosh it's a holiday, I said in my mind.

Shaking my head I let out a small giggle at my silliness and got up from the bed. Going to the bathroom for freshening up, I opened the door but was left in shock as I saw my girlfriend only in her undergarments.

She quickly turned around and let out a sigh.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you, it was a mistake I swear!"

I quickly apologized, proceeding to go out but was halted by her voice.

"It's ok but can you please help me??"

I turned around to look at her struggling to get the bra off of her body. Gulping I went closer to her.

Having trouble myself I unclasped the blue thing after a while and let it fall down.

"Thank you"

She said turning around and my eyes immediately went down. Licking my lips I tried to get a grip on myself.

"Eyes up here boy"

I heard her say and I did so.

"Want to shower together?"

I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Umm by the way you were looking at me I don't trust you and your intentions"

She said making me giggle.

"I promise I won't do anything"

I said, giving a peck on her cheek.

"Ok then"

I smiled as my hands went down her underwear to take it off along with my boxers and my shirt.

Pulling her in my embrace I placed my lips on hers for a morning kiss. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I turned on the shower and let the water run down on us.

Taking her lower lip in between mine I gently sucked on it making her hum in satisfaction. After a small make out session I slowly pulled away and tucked her wet hair behind her ear.

"Did you sleep well?"

I asked caressing her bare waist softly.

"I did what about you??"

"Me too but I dreamt of you"

I said while smiling.

"Oh really?? What was it about?"

"Hmm I don't think you would like to hear it babe"

"Was it a wet dream?"

She asked curiously making me chuckle. I laughed more feeling her hit my shoulders playfully.

Shaking my head as a 'no' I cupped her face.

"I proposed to you in my dream and you said yes!"

I said looking straight into her eyes, unable to hide my face from beaming.

"Are you hinting on proposing me soon?"