First Kiss

Jungkook's Pov :

Looking at her lips I bit my own one. I gulped as I felt her notice my stare on her lips.

Wanting to take the first step I tried to ask her with the little bit of encouragement left inside me.

Grabbing my neck I looked away, too shy to ask her. Clearing my throat after some tension created between us, I tried to break the silence.

"Umm c-can I k-kiss y-"

My eyes widened as I felt her lips on mine before I could even complete my sentence. She pulled away after some short seconds while I was all surprised.

She giggled looking at my face as I was still trying to process everything and once I did I quickly turned to the side and let out a small squeal.

I then stared at her, feeling too shy to be with her and talk to her.

"T-that, that was my f-first k-kiss"

I admitted in a low voice as her eyes were all on me.

"But it wasn't for me"

She replied back with a sad face making me sad as well. I quickly held her hands and pulled her closer.

"Hey please don't be sad and forget about your past. I'm here with you now. I want to be your happiness, your comfort and I want to be your everything if you want to of course but just let me tell you that I really love and respect you"

Caressing her hands softly I looked at her.

"Will you want to be m-mine?? My g-girlfriend??"

I asked nervously hoping for a positive answer.

I smiled brightly as I saw her nodding her head. Unable to hide my happiness I quickly hugged her but soon pulled away.

"I'm s-sorry"

I apologized for touching her without her permission.

"Hey it's ok"

She said making me smile.

"Can I?"

I asked looking at her lips, wanting her to take the hint. As she nodded her head i quickly placed my lips onto hers, to kiss her longer this time.

Slowly pulling away I rested my forehead on hers.

"I love you so much! I promise I'll always be by your side and make you happy"

"I love you too Kook"

I smiled at the nickname she gave me. Pecking my cheek she rushed to her house leaving me all flustered.

"I'll call you later tonight. Drive safely!"

She waved her hand and I did the same. Once she was out of my sight I touched my lips with my fingers, recalling my first kiss.

Shaking my head shyly I proceeded to go inside the car.

❤❤❤

To be continued...

Was the ending good?? 🥺