"I kissed you!"

Your Pov :

"Let's get going"

I said to Jungkook as I got up from the bench of the park we were roaming in and where we had our small date.

"I'll drop you home"

He said making me giggle.

"You'll drop me in my car??"

I commented making him grab his neck shyly.

"I-i I"

"Jungkook cut it and get in the car. I'll drive you home"

I said taking a place on the driver's seat and putting on the seat belt. He slowly sat besides me while looking at me.

"You'll d-drive??!"

He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes why??"

"Nothing"

He replied turning his head around.

"I-i thought I'll drive to my house and then you would go alone by yourself"

He said making me chuckle.

"You seem to be nervous about me driving. Are you afraid??"

I asked him raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Me afraid?? N-no absolutely n-not"

I giggled before pecking the back of his hand.

"Just trust me"

I said before starting off the engine of my car.

"Be careful!!!"

"Jungkook I just started driving!! Don't worry"

I reassured him as I took a turn while he held my hand tightly.

"Slow down!!"

I giggled as he screamed. A few more squeals and curses from his mouth and we soon reached his home.

"There we are"

I said as I let out a small sigh. I looked besides me to see Jungkook breathing heavily.

"You ok??"

I asked and he just nodded his head.

"I'll go now"

He said while his actions said the opposite. His eyes looking into mine while his body was turned towards me.

"I should get going"

He said again after some time but held my hand tightly. None of us wanted to let go of each other and it was more than obvious.

"Go then"

I replied as his eyes widened. I giggled looking at his face.

"Ok" was all he said before opening the door of the car, his eyes still glued to mine.

"Do you want a kiss??"

I asked knowing him really well.

After listening to me he immediately closed the door shut and nodded his head eagerly making me giggle.

"Come and take one then"

I replied and he wasted no time in leaning forward to steal a kiss.

His hand was on the steering wheel for support as he slowly came closer, with us both being excited.

Just as our lips were about to touch - *honk*

A sudden noise of car honking made him pull apart and I realised that he was the one to do it by accident.

"I didn't do anything I swear I didn't do anything. I'm innocent"

He freaked out thinking some one saw us.

"Jungkook it's ok relax. Nobody saw anything"

I replied trying to calm him down while he looked at me unsure.

"I-i I'll get going"

He said while I rolled my eyes mentally.

"But you didn't get what you wanted"

I argued back.

"I-i I"

Staring at him I waited for him to continue

"I kissed you!!"

He said and this time I was the one wearing a confused face.

"What??"

I asked. Shaking my head slightly I looked at him.

"And exactly where??"

I questioned again and he gulped.

"On y-your chin!"

He replied making me sigh.

"So you are ok with it?? You don't want something else??"

I smirked while he avoided eye contact with me.

"N-no"

He said trying to open the door of the car but I pulled his hand away and pushed him onto his seat while hovering above him.

"Stop being such a coward"

I pressed my lips on his as his hands immediately wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me closer.

Our lips moved in sync as the kiss was all loving and passionate. Slowly pulling away I stared at him.

"I want another kiss"

He said and I smiled kissing him again. This time he held my the back of my neck and took the lead.

"Hmm can I do something more??"

He asked as his lips were now near my ear while I was a blushing mess.

Nodding my head I gave him the permission and his lips quickly went to my neck, to suck on it and leave marks.

I moaned slightly as I gripped on to his hair. He then pulled away after some time just to peck my lips and lean back on his seat while giggling cutely.

"Drive home safely and be careful. Also in all our future dates I'll take my car and pick you up. I don't want you going alone like this"

I smiled hearing him.

"And lastly I love you"

"I love you too Kook"

Giving me a last kiss he went out of my car not before shouting "Take care" and giving me many flying kisses.

❤❤❤

How was this?? 👉👈