Soft talk

Jungkook's Pov :

"Ready for bed?"

My girlfriend asked removing her silk robe revealing her short night dress.

"Yes babe"

I said quickly putting on my boxers and going towards her to take her in my embrace.

"So was the dinner good??"

YN asked again making me nod my head.

"It was perfect babe!"

She smiled kissing my forehead. I giggled at her actions but pulled her more closer to me.

"How was your day at work??"

This time I asked her while burring my head in the crook of her neck.

"Pretty much good. How about you??"

"Fine but since I'm with you now I feel so freaking better"

"You and your chessy lines!"

She commented making me pout.

"Hey it's true!"

She giggled cutely melting my heart.

"And what should I make for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Pancakes?"

She replied to me with her all time favorite food. I nodded my head at her answer while caressing her waist, feeling on top of cloud when cuddling or making any contact with her.

Few minutes went in silence as we both shared love through actions, with her ruffling my hair from time to time while I traced my hands around her figure gently.

"You are so tiny"

I said as my hand went to her own and intertwined our fingers together.

"Shut up!"

She said making me chuckle.

"You fit in my arms so perfectly"

I said before kissing her neck and cleavage.

"You are the one who's a giant here! I'm not small!!"

I let out a small laugh at her sentence but kept on caressing her waist with my other hand.

"I seriously love and adore you so much. I don't know what I would do without you, without your sparkling eyes looking into mine, without your pretty smile, without your hugs, kisses, touch, without your love and support. Thank you so much for everything babe"

I poured out my feelings in words as I looked up to her. She immediately pressed her lips on mine, giving me a beautiful answer to my little confession.

I smiled in the loving kiss and grabbed her neck softly to kiss her more deeply.

"I love you too, so much that you won't even be able to imagine"

She let out once our lips separated. I smiled looking into her eyes with showed so many emotions.

Moving more closer to her I let our nose rub against each other. We both giggled as I pulled away.

"My princess"

Tucking her hair behind her ear I pecked her cheek.

"Sleep well and dream of me"

I said making her nod.

"Yes Mr handsome"

"Good night Cupcake"

"Good night Kook"

We both smiled in each other's embrace as we then went to sleep.

❤❤❤

( How was this fluff??)

🤗