First Time

(Ok so in this I didn't rush things up cause I wanted to emphasize on stuffs like trust, love and care in one's first time so hope y'all don't mind the long time skip

Also this will be all soft, gentle and slow so if you prefer rough stuffs I suggest you not to read this but if you want to do it then go ahead 🤗✌)

Jungkook's Pov :

I smiled looking at YN. We dated for three years and it's been almost a year of our marriage.

I'm so freaking lucky to have her, I don't think I can imagine living without her.

"Jungkook!"

She snapped her fingers in front of me, brining me back to earth from her thoughts that filled up my mind completely.

"Hmm?"

I hummed in response as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"How was the movie? Did you enjoy it?"

She asked making me nod my head.

"It was really good"

I said and she smiled. Pecking her cheek I held her hand.

"Do you wanna sleep now?"

I asked as she got up from the sofa, her hand still in mine. Giving me a small nod she went towards our bedroom and I followed behind her.

"Let's cuddle before sleeping"

She suggested as we sat on the bed, making my smile go wider.

"Sure, come here"

I called her and she sat on my lap, straddling me. I giggled placing my head on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

She looked at me as she rubbed her nose against mine, making me smile. Soon my eyes fell on her lips, wanting to taste them real bad.

"Can I get a kiss?"

I asked and she immediately pressed her lips on mine, giving me the answer through actions. I smiled as I kissed her back.

Squeezing her hips I entered my tongue inside her mouth, exploring it with care and a little bit of lust in it. I just couldn't control myself, and bit her lips in excitement sucking them afterwards.

Making her lay on the soft mattress of our bed, I hovered above her not breaking the kiss.

I got surprised as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer while her hands pulled on to my hair.

I tried pulling away but she didn't let me. After a while I slowly backed away, both breathing heavily.

"I think we should sleep"

I said caressing her hair.

"No"

She replied making it hard for me. My eyes widened as she grabbed my neck, pulling me closer.

"Babe please, I'll loose control over myself"

I said and she shook her head.

"I want you to continue"

She said, surprising me.

"Don't say that if you don't want it"

I replied, now caressing her face.

"I want it Jungkook"

"Are you sure??"

I asked making her nod her head.