Thomas Raggi🎸

Had an idea!Yay!Also I'm taking requests FOR THOMAS ONLY on my one shots book😁- Mischa💜

Had an idea!
Yay!
Also I'm taking requests FOR THOMAS ONLY on my one shots book😁
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Truth or dare with Måneskin.
"Aw fuck that's disgusting!"You sat up from your spot at Ethan's feet, almost spilling your drink all over the floor.
"Now you all know why I hate feet."Damiano explained.
"At least tell us that you didn't have a choice."Victoria groaned with a disgusted grimace.
Damiano shrugged."Look I young and she was hot. I wasn't going to say no."
"That's gross, man."Ethan got up from the armchair, nudging you with his foot as he stood."Do you need another drink?"
"No thanks, I'm good."You smiled as he walked off into the kitchen, you propped yourself onto your knees and reached on the table to grab a slice of pizza making eye contact with Thomas. You blushed wildly and quickly looked away, you hated that he had that affect on you. You'd known him for four years, had a crush on him for three and still hadn't been able to work up the nerve to ask him out.
"Don't look at me like that."Giorgia spoke up as Victoria turned to her."It wasn't me whose toes he sucked."
The bassist switched her position, which had been lounging across the sofa with her feet in Damiano's lap, to almost hugging her knees at the other side."Just choose someone to go next, please. And no toe or feet questions."
The blonde shuddered and you smirked while Thomas snorted. You felt his eyes on you again but knew it was better not to look up, you already knew you were blushing due to the heat on your cheeks.
"Stop eye fucking Y/N."You heard Ethan say almost on cue as he walked back in with a refilled glass of wine."Keep it in your pants...at least while the rest of us are here."
"Ok!"Damiano clapped his hands together and sat forward."Y/N, truth or dare?"
As you finished your slice of pizza you eyed him carefully, he was up to something...as always."...Dare."
"I dare you,"The singer began with a smirk."to give Thommy a lap dance."
Giorgia wolf whistled and Victoria laughed, Ethan pushed your shoulder gently."Go on then, Y/N/N."
"Oh I uh."You stuttered, debating just scrambling up from the floor and leaving without a word due to embarrassment.
Thomas leaned back on his hands."Don't I get a say in this?"
"Please, you'll looooove it."Giorgia sung with a smirk."We all see the way you look at her."
"And the way she blushes."Victoria winked at you."You're not exactly subtle."
"I didn't say I wouldn't enjoy it,"Thomas clarified and locked eyes with you. He had a serious expression on his face when he made eye contact, which was odd as he had been making jokes all night. Even when he had been dared by Ethan to prance about in a thong outside."I'm sure I would. But if Y/N's not comfortable-"
"It's truth or dare, you have to do the dare!"Damiano exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.
"Yeah, you made me spell my name on Ethan's stomach...with my tongue."Giorgia scrunched her nose up in distaste.
"You could do a lot worse."Ethan shrugged and took a sip of his wine.
"I've changed my mind."You sighed."Truth, Damiano."
He frowned."Bu-"
"Truth."
***
You woke up in the middle of the night, sweating a waterfall.
It was a particularly hot night and since you were all staying at Thomas's house you felt a bit strange to sleep naked, just in case someone walked in. You reached onto your bedside table for your phone, 03:24.
You groaned and got up, rubbing your eyes and throwing on an oversized t-shirt you usually slept in. You wandered down the stairs and into to Thomas's kitchen only to hear a soft tune being played on the guitar, clearly from the guitarist who was sitting at the table with his acoustic.
"That's pretty."You whispered as you walked past him.
He looked up in surprise and smiled a little once saw you."Thanks, I'm just trying something."
You got a glass from his cupboard and sighed."Look I'm sorry about earlier."
At the exact same time he said."About earlier."
You both laughed a little."You go."
"About earlier,"Thomas began again, resting his arms on his guitar and running a hand through his disheveled hair."I'm sorry you were put in such an awkward position."
"Don't worry about it."You shook your head."It's Damiano, you know what he's like. He gave someone a foot job once."
"Yeah."Thomas laughed lightly."I'm just a little disappointed."
"That you didn't get to give someone a foot job?"You joked, giving a playful gasp as you filled the glass with water.
"No, no, not that, definitely not that."Thomas scratched the back of his neck, looking away as you turned to face him again."Disappointed because, well...I think I might've actually enjoyed you giving me a lap dance."
You stopped sipping the water, glancing up at the guitarist through your lashes. You weighed the option in your head before slamming the glass down."Fuck it."
"Wh-what?"Thomas perked up suddenly.
You got up on the end of the table closest to you and began crawling towards him."Still want that lap dance?"
"Oh god yes."He breathed.
He watched you crawl towards him as if he was almost in a trance. The shirt had rode up onto your thigh so now your pants were showing, you wished you'd worn sexier lingerie. Eventually you got to Thomas and swung your legs off the table in front of him.
"Uh, Thomas."You motioned to the guitar.
"Oh, oh right of course."He quickly removed the instrument and set it on another chair.
You smiled as sexily as you could at him once it was gone and bit your lip before straddling him. You began to move, essentially dry humping him. You moved your lips close to his and let your breath ghost against his mouth. You moved once more and Thomas groaned, gripping your hips.
You gasped in shock and began blushing wildly, scrambling back against the table."Oh-oh my, I'm so sorry."
Thomas' eyes had snapped open and he loosened his grip on your thighs."No, no don't be...I was right. I did enjoy it."
You blinked rapidly."R-really?"
"Really."He smirked and looked up at you through his lashes before pulling your back to properly straddle him.
"Thomas..."You trailed off just before his lips captured yours in a kiss.