Victoria De Angelis🌙

Because talking to julie_the_frog makes me stop dragging my feet and post!Her books are ah-maziiiiiiing! Go fucking read them

Her books are ah-maziiiiiiing! Go fucking read them...I'll wait.
Great good!
Now that you're back, read this and then my new BC book, SHARKS LOVE BLOOD || Blind Channel Gif Series!
Enjoy!
Smooches💋
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Victoria not being able to concentrate while working with you.
"Well this is painful."Victoria scowled playfully as you leant over her, fixing the placement of her hair. You smirked and shook your head, feeling your girlfriend's eyes trained on your cleavage. After a moment she sighed."Aren't you going to ask me why I'm in such pain?"
"No."You told her, standing back."Because I know you're going to make some crude comment about my boobs and we're at work."
Victoria shrugged with a smile."It's not my fault I'm so hot I managed to get the most beautiful girlfriend in the universe."
You playfully rolled your eyes with a smile and leant back over the bassist."Liar."
"Liar?"She questioned, feigning hurt."I never lie."
"You just did because I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the universe."You teased, before you could even relish in your victory Victoria had pulled you into a kiss.
You smiled into her lips, she felt this which only made her giggle.
"LADIES!!!"You heard a loud voice shout. You both pulled away to see Damiano playfully frowning with his arms folded."WE ARE WORKING!!!"
"He's so fucking annoying."Victoria whispered before kissing you again.