Damiano David🎤

Ok Ethan's is a work in progress but here's a Damiano one!Love yous!- Mischa💜

Love yous!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Damiano after the interviewer asks about Coraline.
"Thank you."Damiano whispered into your hair after he kissed your temple.
You were laying in bed one sunny Rome afternoon, he'd won Eurovision not too long ago and was taking a well deserved break by spending some one on one time with you after his victory.
"For what?"You smiled softly, letting him stroke your arm as you snuggled closer to his tattoo covered torso.
"Everything."The singer spoke, still in the same whispered tone."Your love, support, understanding and inspiration."
You furrowed your brows and rolled over, away from him."Inspiration?"
"Mhmm."Damiano hummed, beginning to twirl a lock of your hair as he spoke."You inspire my music more than anything and anyone else, mia bella. In fact, would you like to know a secret?"
You grinned."Always."
"Come closer."He motioned with his finger and you lay back onto his chest only you were on your stomach this time and his lips were beside your ear."Coraline, I wrote it about you."
You felt frozen. You began to process what Damiano had just confessed to you in your head and you didn't know how to feel.
Angry? Sad? Sick? Disgusted? Betrayed?
"Dami..."You trailed off. You sat up, you didn't want to be touching him right now. You couldn't even look at him."D-Dami..."
"What's wrong, amore?"You heard him ask, concern lacing his words."Y/N..."
"I was seventeen, Damiano."You spoke, your voice already croaking. You knew you were about to start crying."I was seventeen years old, Damiano. Fucking seventeen!"
"Y/N, I-"Damiano began, he tried to reach for you but before he could you stood up. Not caring you were stark naked now without the duvet covering you.
You shook your head."Wh-Why? Wh-Why would you th-think I'd want to kn-know that? More i-im-importantly, h-how could you?! You know how h-hard that time was f-for me, and you wrote a fucking song about it!"
Your vision was completely blurred with tears that had not yet spilled but you could see Damiano, equally as naked as you, get up and approach your shaking form.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, mi amore, I-"Once again the vocalist reached for you but this time you had nowhere else to move.
"Don't touch me, Damiano."You commanded and he dropped his hands."G-Get out."
"Wh-What?"You could hear the concern in his voice now replaced with hurt."Y/N-"
"Get out, Damiano."You repeated."Put on your clothes and get out of my house. Now!"
***
"Damiano!"
Damiano snapped back into reality as he felt something hit the back of his head.
"Col cazzo!"He cursed, turning to the face of a smirking Victoria to his left.
Thomas was laughing and Ethan grinning so hard, his teeth were almost showing.
The interviewer beside them chuckled a little."Does he do this often?"
"A little."Victoria replied."But it's fine, we take it in turns to smack Damiano when he goes off into his little dream world."
"Sorry about that."The vocalist sat up."What was the question?"
"Coraline."The interviewer reminded him."It's become quite popular among your fans, I think they're all dying to know. Was it about anyone?"
Damiano saw your distraught face in his head again, it made him want to break down in tears. Cry for hours on end and smoke even more than he already did, like he'd done in the weeks after you'd told him to leave.
"No."He replied before looking down, letting his mic sit on his lap."It was about no one."