Thomas Raggi🎸

Imagine: Thomas being interviewed

"Did you call and say that Y/N wasn't coming?"Ethan asked as Thomas got into the car, trying to put on one shoe.
"No, I didn't have time."The guitarist answered, flopping onto a seat."She practically passed out last night after we got back to the room because her dad sent that big teddy she had when she was younger, the one filled with lavender."
"You're going to get in so much trouble!"Victoria sang, poking Thomas with her booted toes.
Damiano joined in his friend relishing in Thomas's misfortune."Marta's going to kill you!"
"No I won't actually."Thomas smiled triumphantly and held up multiple sheets of paper.
Ethan grabbed them, so the younger man could finally lace up his boots, and began to read out the large words scrawled in black marker." 'I'm fine just going to sleep for the next few weeks', 'I'm not an insomniac I just couldn't sleep with all the pressure Eurovision put on me and the others too', 'don't call me lazy! I need my sleep! I'm barely an adult!'. Um, Thomas, what are these?"
"Y/N's answers to any questions she might be asked."Thomas informed him as Damiano and Victoria took a few pages each.
The bassist snorted at whatever was written on the one she was reading."Yup, you're soooo dead."
***
"One, two, three...where's Y/N?!"Marta asked the band once hey arrived, counting them as if she wore a teacher in charge of a school trip.
"Asleep at the hotel."Damiano snickered watching as their manager immediately whirled on Thomas.
"She's asleep?!"The woman screeched eyes wide.
Thomas froze, a little nervous to answer."I uhm, I-"
"Told you,"Victoria trilled walking past."trouuuble."
"She was exhausted, Marta, I mean you saw her at the final. Y/N barely made it through the press conference."Thomas pouted before waving the cards."Plus she made these for me."
Marta snatched the cards and rolled her eyes at the first one."Well, they do sound like her. Whatever just get over there. Now! Go! All of you!"
***
"I can't help but notice that Y/N, isn't here."The interviewer pointed out."Is she ok?"
"She's fine."Thomas smiled before pulling out his phone."I actually texted Joel to go and check on her."
He held up a photo of you clinging to a huge teddy bear, covered in blankets and snuggled into pillows.
"Awww."The interviewer giggled."You must be a great boyfriend."
"She's the best girlfriend."Thomas turned to the camera."I love you, principessa!"
He blew a kiss.
"Simp."Victoria coughed.
"Shut up."The guitarist blushed.