Måneskin & Giorgia🤟👑

Imagine: Everyone being there for you when you go into labour

"Damiano!"Giorgia screamed running over to her fiancé as he, Victoria, Thomas and Ethan appeared back stage. Ecstatic, exhausted and sweating they all were laughing and talking rapidly not noticing the model until she crashed into Damiano."Damiano! Guys!"
"Wh-What's wrong?!"He exclaimed once he noticed the terrified look in her eyes.
"It happened! She's in labour! Y/N's in labour!"Giorgia informed everyone.
"Holy fuck."Thomas gasped.
"Car now, everyone!"Ethan commanded.
***
"Which one of you is the father?"The nurse outside of your delivery room asked all five people standing anxiously before her. Giorgia folded her arms and Victoria coughed loudly, unimpressed."Or mother?"
"Honestly, none of us bu-"Ethan began, nervously twirling his drumsticks which he had forgot to leave in the car.
"Then I'm sorry but you aren't allowed in the delivery room."The nurse apologised.
"I'm the father!"Both Damiano and Thomas shouted at the same time Victoria and Giorgia announced."I'm the mother!"
The nurse raised an eyebrow and shook his head."I can't let you in, hospital policy-"
"Screw hospital policy!"Victoria snapped, stepping forward and looking as if she was about to begin squaring up to the man before Giorgia put an arm out in front of her to stop her.
"Please just let us in."Thomas begged."The father abandoned her, she doesn't have anyone but us."
***
"Will you cut that out?"Ethan whirled around to where Thomas and Victoria were playing Vent'Anni on their instruments in the hospital waiting room.
"It's soothing."Victoria told him, continuing to strum the strings on her bass.
Thomas nodded in agreement."It's helping me not freak out about what's going on in there."
"I don't think it should be taking this long."Damiano spoke quickly, squeezing Giorgia's hand."She's been in their for hooooooours. That can't be normal."
"I'm sure she's fine."The dark haired woman tried to assure him, squeezing his hand equally as hard. She turned to Ethan."Right?"
"Why are you asking me? I haven't been let in either."The drummer sighed before taking a seat beside Victoria.
"You know I'm going to go find that nurse and try to get at least one of us let in, ok?"Giorgia decided.
"I'll come with."Victoria said standing up.
***
"Is he asleep?"Damiano asked rather loudly as he arrived back from the hospital cafe with a coffee. He nodded towards Thomas who had his head in Ethan's lap and was quite clearly asleep due to his snoring.
"They both are."The drummer flicked his eyes towards Victoria who had her head on his shoulder.
"I hate this hospital!"Giorgia exclaimed storming back over to her friends."The stupid-!"
"Shh."Ethan told her as Victoria mumbled and shifted a little.
"Sorry."She apologised before turning to see Damiano sniffing the disposable cup in his hand with distaste."What's wrong?"
"I want tea."He frowned.
"Well then why didn't you get tea?"Giorgia raised an eyebrow.
"I also wanted to be awake for Y/N."The singer rubbed his eyes before taking a swig of the drink.
As if one cue the door to your delivery room door opened and a doctor walked out.
Ethan shot up from his seat, giving Victoria and Thomas a rather rude awakening."Is she ok?!"
The doctor jumped clearly startled. She cast her eyes over each of the individuals in the waiting room, the only one dressed in normal clothes and not possessing an instrument being Giorgia.
"Who are you to the patient?"She asked wearily, looking at the chart in her arms.
"Is she ok?"Ethan repeated again.
"We're her friends."Giorgia explained as Thomas and Victoria got up and went to stand next to rest of them."We've been here for hours, please just let us know that she's ok."
"There were some complications-"
"Oh god!"Damiano exclaimed turning to face Thomas who looked equally panicked."Oh my god! Oh my god!"
The guitarist asked eyes wide."What's wrong with her?!"
"There were some complications but she's completely fine. You're friend and her baby are both fine."The doctor informed everyone with a smile."Would you like to see her?"
***
You smiled at your daughter, sleeping soundly in your arms. Your eyes felt heavy but you couldn't bring yourself to look away from your baby.
"Y/N!"You heard Damiano's unmistakable voice exclaim before you were bombarded by six figures filling the delivery room.
"We're here! We've been here the whole time!"Victoria told you arms open wide to give you a hug."Well Thomas and I did fall asleep but we're here!"
"Shhhhhhhh!"Ethan scolded the bassist as he reached you first."You'll wake the baby."
"Hey, guys."You greeted hoarsely to your friends.
"Look at her."Thomas cooed, looking at your daughter."She clearly got her mum's looks."
You giggled a little at his compliment."You really didn't have to come all the way here."
"Are you kidding?"Giorgia shook her head with a smile."We wouldn't miss it."
"I love you guys."You felt yourself begin to tear up.
"Aww don't cry."Thomas pouted as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders."We love you too."
Your friends all agreed as they all bundled you and your daughter into a group hug.