Victoria De Angelis🌙

Imagine:Victoria the morning after

Imagine:Victoria the morning after...she tells you she loves you.
By the time Victoria had gotten ready for bed you were already curled up and sleeping soundly. Your girlfriend smiled wildly at how adorable you looked and carefully lifted the duvet a little so she could cuddle up beside you. Victoria couldn't help but begin to play with the ends of your hair, a habit she'd developed when she was deep in thought and you were laying with your head in her lap.
"Du er så smuk, min kærlighed."She sighed softly in Danish before pressing a kiss to the top of your ear."Jeg elsker dig så meget."
("You are so beautiful, my love. I love you so much.")

You almost screamed in surprise and joy when you heard Victoria whisper she loved you. She loved you, she really loved you. She loved you so much she couldn't even tell you when you were awake in a language you understood.
This was a huge thing to say though, you couldn't remember the last time someone you were in a romantic relationship had said it to you. The more you began to think about it, the more you realised you wanted to tell Victoria you loved her too.
***
You woke up to the sun spilling into Victoria's bedroom, where you spent most of your nights. You sat up in the bed and yawned, rubbing your eyes before noticing your girlfriend sitting at the mirror putting on her lipstick.
"Morning, gorgeous."She greeted, noticing you were awake."Sleep well?"
"Yeah."You told her."Hey, what time is it?"
Victoria's lips curled into a smile."Half twelve."
"Why did you let me sleep so late?"You groaned, deciding to get up.
She shrugged with a laugh."You looked too cute to disturb, min kærlighed."
Hearing her call you that, you remembered what she said last night, how she told you that she loved you. Even though she thought you were asleep and didn't understand the language she told you in.
"Hey, Vic?"You began nervously.
"Hmm?"She hummed as she checked her eyeliner.
You took a deep breath."About last night...I heard what you said."
You saw her freeze and her eyes grow wide."Y-You did?"
You nodded."I did an-"
"You don't have to say you love me back."Victoria cut you off, beginning to panic as she turned to face you."I know it's serious to tell you that but that's why I said it when you were asleep, in a language I thought you didn't understand. I-"
"I love you too."You told her, laughing at her rambling."I love you so much, Victoria, why were you worried I wouldn't say it back?"
"I don't know."She blushed, looking down."But you really do love me?"
"Of course, you idiot."You assured her, laughing a little.
She bit her lip as she looked at you again."You're so beautiful."
"Just kiss me already."