Leo Grillo📹

Imagine: Being Ethan's sister

"How's America?"You asked Ethan on the video call as he tied his hair up.
"Amazing, same as when you asked yesterday. Are you worried your favourite brother isn't going to come home?"The drummer raised an eyebrow.
"More worried about your lungs."You rolled your eyes as he placed a cigarette between his lips.
Ethan rolled his eyes back."Relax, I'll be fine. I'm a rockstar, a crazy fan will get me before nicotine."
"You're not funny."You told him.
"Yet you're smiling."Your little brother teased, he opened his mouth to say something else when he was cut off by a loud knock."One second."- he turned his head to the direction of the door -"Who is it?!"
"LEO!!!"The energetic voice of your brother's older friend came from you assumed outside of his room.
"Let him in!"You exclaimed, smile widening.
Ethan turned to you with an amused grin at your tone.
"Shut up."You blushed madly, knowing that the drummer was aware of your huge crush on Leo.
"Hang on!"Ethan called, picking up his phone and walking over to open the door.
"Is she gone?"You heard Leo's voice."Damiano said you were supposed to be video calling your hot sister, I thought I could say hi."
"Right here, buddy."Ethan chuckled and held up his phone, turning it so you could now see Leo.
"Hey there, pretty boy."You grinned after hearing what he called you.
Leo beamed back."Ciao, sexy lady."
"Still right here."Your brother coughed, turning the phone back to him.
"Hang up."You told him."Leo has my number."