Thomas Raggi🎸

Ok so I just want to point out the fact that I'm aware Victoria's gf is called Giorgia and not Janis

Ok so I just want to point out the fact that I'm aware Victoria's gf is called Giorgia and not Janis. However Damiano's gf is also called Giorgia (as we all know), and since this is not a primary school class I'm not gonna call them Giorgia S and Giorgia G. I'll be calling Victoria's gf Janis because for a reason I don't know her insta says Janis.
Got it?
Great!
Also I will not tolerate any hate towards either of these beautiful, amazing and talented women or else I will DESTROY you.
Thank you and enjoy!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Thomas wearing a turtleneck.
"Is there a reason you're wearing a turtleneck?"Ethan asked, lowering his sunglasses down his nose as Thomas emerged from the house to join his friends beside the pool.
"I'm guessing the same reason Janis was wearing a scarf all of last week."Giorgia joked from where she and Damiano were sunbathing.
"What are you implying, hmm?"The artist called from where she was in the pool.
Victoria splashed her girlfriend with her foot playfully."You know exactly what she's implying."
The bassist squealed as Janis pulled her fully into the pool.
"Seriously, man, how are you not melting?"Damiano asked, shielding his eyes from the sun.
Thomas folded his arms , grumbled something and went to sit beside Ethan.
"What was that?"The drummer prompted.
"I hate you all."The guitarist spoke quietly before pulling out his phone.
"Aww you're so cute when you're embarrassed!"Damiano sung.
"He really is."You agreed as you walked out to join your friends.
"Jesus Christ, Thomas!"Giorgia exclaimed in half shock half amusement once she laid her eyes on you.
You smiled brightly and traced your fingers along the purple hickies all along your neck and the top of your breasts."I think they're pretty. Yet my love disagrees and insists on covering the ones I gave him."
You pouted towards him and you headed to the edge of the pool where Janis and Victoria were still messing about.
"Damn, Raggi."Janis remarked once she tore her eyes away from the bassist to see you.
Victoria laughed."Oh my god, how many did Y/N give you to make you cover them up?!"
"A lot more than this anyway."You winked at your boyfriend and blew him a kiss.
"No one will believe you because I'm never letting them see!"He called over to you.
"Just show me."Damiano suggested."And I'll get Giorgia to replicate it."
The model snorted at her boyfriend's joke as Thomas gave him the finger.