Ethan Torchio🥁

Imagine: Ethan showing you the IWBYS music video

"That was...I have no words. Just wow."You smiled as you turned away from your tv to where your boyfriend Ethan sat beside you.
"You liked it?"He asked hopefully.
You nodded and gave him a peck on the lips."It was amazing, baby. I do have one question though."
"Shoot."Ethan told you.
"Who's better? Damiano or me, at kissing I mean."You managed to keep a straight face despite the fact you were joking as your boyfriend began to blush and freak out.
"Oh uh I-I um i-it's a uhm."Ethan began to stutter and look around the room at anywhere except you.
You stifled a small giggle, unable to keep yourself from grinning.
"Well maybe if you can't decide, I'll just have to refresh your memory."You swung a leg over his hips so you were straddling him and slowly leant in before kissing him softly but passionately on the lips. You pushed your body closer to his as you deepened the kiss, threading your fingers through his hair as his roamed up your back. You tugged a little on his locks making him moan a little onto your lips. You smirked and moved your attention elsewhere as you began to kiss along his jawline and then neck before sitting back on his legs."Have an answer now, Mr Torchio?"
For a moment he sat stunned and you took that as your opportunity to stand up and begin to walk towards the bedroom.
"You."You heard him say just before you left the room, making you turn to look at him."Definitely you."