Stay with us

"Hello,babydoll"Danny whispered laying a kiss on her cheek."Danny,oh my god Danny Huston I haven't heard from you in months,jessica said laying kisses on his cheek an bringing in a hug. Sarah had rushed over before it was time for her to get on the scene "Danny!" she said running towards him pulling in a hug "Hi,doll"he said with a deep voice. "Sarah!!!,lets go we need you on the set!" As Sarah rushed to the set the two began to walk off an talk"so,why were you gone for so long ""I was visiting my daughter,stella,did you miss me?"he said "NO!!" she didn't want to admit that she wanted Danny for so long and him leaving only made her want him more."after this scene is done Sarah and i are catching dinner wanna come with us?" "I would love to baby doll but I need someone to take me an I don't wanna be rude making y--" cutting him off jessica replied looking innocent "it's fine I'll take you where ever you want."
"Well,alright" After the scene Sarah,jessica and Danny headed out to a restaurant. Sarah and jessica sat so close to each other that they could feel each others body heat travel from each other "you two are very close"Danny said letting out a chuckle. Sarah looked at Jessica and replied "You haven't seen anything yet."what do you mean?" Danny said looking at Sarah and jess with confusion "I'll show you exactly what I mean" Sarah slid her hand from the table an in between jessica's thighs as Sarah massaged jessica she moved her head to hide her pleasure from the public an let out a breathy moan."Sarah ....Jessica is this real" Sarah then withdrew her finger an put it in her mouth "I love her taste,i would love for you to join the fun tonight ,stay with us"