Sam?

"Jess.....is that...Sam?" Jessica turned her head to look he was sitting on the ground with his face covered screaming a loud scream of pain. jessica hurried and jumped out of the car before Danny could put it in park she ran as fast as she could When she reached him he started to yell and crawl away he started sobbing curling up "please don't hurt me.....please I beg you"Jessica stared at him and put her hand on his shoulder gently "jessica is that you?" "yeah it's jess..." he pushed himself back "I can't see you" Jessica grabbed his outer hands and tried to pull them away "no jess"he grunted with pain "Sam please" she pulled again but now with all force "ahhhh!!!" Danny rushed out of the car pulling jessica away he looked back seeing the burn scars on his eye lids he brought jessica into the house and let Sarah comfort her and take her mind off the painful experience she just witnessed meanwhile Danny drove him to the hospital waiting for the doctor to give him information in the waiting room. At the house jessica walked back and forth talking to herself "what did he do he didn't deserve this.."
"Jesus he's always doing something"
"That idiot!"
"God if I was only there for him"
"Damnit I'm such a let down!"
She fell to her knees and was met with a pain in her heart Sarah stood up and walked to her "jess....this isn't your fault I know you love him but something's are not your responsibility you know I understand he has a big part and role in your life but something's you have to just say I want to help but this isn't my fault" jessica stood up and hugged Sarah tight "I just love him so much because we were together nearly 30 years" just then Jessica's phone rang....it was Danny 'hey how is he'
'im sorry jess he's...he's blind ' Jessica looked around and tears streamed down her face
That not all there was were sobbing and screams
***************************
Hey soo....story is nearly over I made it longer for you but now it's coming to a end this was just to finish that off and well.....your suprise is tomorrow tysm for reading and like and comment THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!