pregnancy

"I....can't...believe it "she took the pregnancy test back to the doctor an he let out out a laugh "see ya in 9 months" Jessica rushed to her car an grabbed her phone *ring* *ring* "Hey babe" Danny said with a rough voice. "Danny!we have to meet NOW!!" Jessica said with tears in her eyes and a shaky voice "Babe...what's wrong....are you hurt .....where are you...?" Danny said with a unsure voice "im fine
....I'm fine just go to the the cafe downtown we need to talk" after 15 minutes rolled past Danny rushed in the cafe him and Jessica sat in a booth together far to the back so no one would hear their conversation Jessica grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes and said "I'm pregnant....with your baby" Danny looked down for a minute and smiled gripping her hand "aww....baby this is GREAT I have a baby with the most beautiful woman in the world " Jessica smiled back at him. "I think I love you Jessica Lange" Danny said putting his hand on her thigh "I know I love you Danny Huston "Jessica said letting out a breathy laugh .later that day Jessica and Danny naked bodies laying on each other after hours of making soft but gentle love to each other sarah walked in "with out me how harsh are you two?...I hope you still have a little more to fill me up Danny" Sarah said with a slick grin "Sarah ....Jessica an I have to tell you something" "what is it can't it wait I'm wet" "well....jessie's pregnant" Danny said looking with no emotion "wait....Jessica I know you're not just gonna abandon me....I love you ...you told me I was the best you ever had..." "Sarah ....babe calm down I love you I'm just---.."Jessica said being cut off "you're just what ....you're to busy getting your brains pumped out that you can't realize I loved you more so...what is it....me or him?"

I'm sorry this one is so short I was gone on a trip and I didn't have time but I hope u liked it next few chapters has an intense sex scene an included very emotional and depressing situations