what a night

Danny swept her off her feet lifting her in his strong arms and they shared a deep kiss Jessica pulled away for a second "Danny" she said in a low toned voice "what's wrong baby doll" "what about the wedding"she said and a sad expression spreaded across her face "it's fine I'll just move the date babe not to worry now we have extra time to do the other things instead of getting into it so quickly"his voice sooth her she bit her bottom lip before going back in for a kiss Danny lifted her up by her ass while she felt his muscles flexing she jumped off of him an walked to the bed stripping off her clothes "let's put those muscles to work" she said letting her body stretch across the bed Danny got on the bed she parted her legs allowing him a place to lay she kissed his lips he took one of her breast in his hand rubbing it with the palm making the nipple hard he took his mouth away from Jessica's and move it down to her breast and began a sucking motion she let out a quiet moan which sent a wave of excitement through his body he started to caress her stomach and lowered his hand to her hips he lowered him self he began teasing Jessica going down to nibble her inner thigh he licked up the inside of her leg getting closer to her center she began to whimper she wanted him so badly but Danny liked teasing her knowing how bad she wanted him he went up breathing hot air on her center Jessica's back arched "Danny please!"she grabbed his head and placed it on her center

Danny's POV:
God she's wet. I just wanna slip into her and make her cum but I want her to beg first I love the way she begs how her back arches and her face looks when she's in the middle of an orgasm damn how beautiful could this woman get now I have two beautiful wives that I can pleasure when I want I am the luckiest man on earth to be with a women like this and Jessica fucking Lange in general.
Danny started to suck her clot looking at her head fall back as he did so his tongue swirled over her center she began screaming "oh Danny I'm gonna cum I want you inside me ." Danny began to smile up at her "oh baby please I need you" and so Danny followed her orders and slipped inside of her with ease by this time she was extremely wet and couldn't stop herself from pushing up against him.
"Oh Danny please fuck me fuck me good baby" Danny grabbed her hips and began pounding into her by anytime now Jessica was ready to explode she gripped the sheets tightening herself around him every time he went deeper "oh jess babe you feel so good" Jessica flipped him over and began riding him up and down and rotating her hips Jessica was ready to release Danny's head fell to the side being pushed over the edge
"Oh damn baby!!" Jessica's head fell back and she went slower and collapsed on his chest the sweaty bodies laying there restless "I love you Danny" she said out of breath "I love you to baby" Jessica got up walking towards the bathroom "care to take a shower with me babe?" "I would be insane not to" he got up joining her in the shower they let the water fall over them Jessica grabbed the soap letting it lather up in her hand then she put her hands on dannys cock and cleaned it off he turned her around rubbing big circles on her back finally letting it lather up he cleaned the rest of her body he grabbed the shampoo and put some in her head "Danny that feels great" he washed it out making sure none got in her beautiful eyes then he pulled her up to him cutting off the water he dried her off with the towel and made sure her hair was dry Danny put on his boxers and and Jessica put on her robe they went downstairs with Sarah to watch a movie Jessica looked over to Sarah and motioned her to come sit next to her she sat next to Jessica and Jessica laid Sarah's head on her lap and started to feel through her hair "you've been quiet today is everything okay?" Jessica asked fiddiling with her hair "I have been kind of tired you know"
"Are you pregnant?"
"No.. I don't know "
"Well do you want me to drive you to a pharmacy tomorrow to get a pregnancy test"
"Yeah sure that'll be fine I guess" Sarah looked worn out like she hadnt slept in days Jessica lowered her head and gave her a peck on the lips Jessica made herself comfortable she made room for Danny to lay behind her while Sarah laid in the front they stretched a blanket over each other and quickly fell asleep.

*The Next Day*
Sarah woke up in the morning trying not to wake jess or Danny she got up rather dizzy she tried to catch herself before collapsing on the hard wood floor but it didn't work out she couldn't even get back up she crawled back up to the movie room to get Jessica when she woke her up Jessica put her arm around her waist and placed Sarah's arm around her shoulder "I'm taking you to the hospital" she heard Sarah groan and Jessica threw her head back and laughed "why are you always bitching about going to the hospital"Jessica asked with curiosity Sarah grabbed her hand "I don't like them they feel scary " Jessica looked with confusion "they are perfectly safe"she placed her in the car and drove off when they got there they let the hours pass them by talking and laughing until finally the doctor came to get Sarah Jessica once again had to pull Sarah up on her shoulder grabbing her skinny waist the doctor made her do a check up with drew blood and asked if there were in miscarriages or medication she took there was nothing wrong she was just aching and cramping from all the sex she looked at Jessica raising and eyebrow and smirking Jessica started laughing.

*hours later*
Jessica Ryan Sarah Danny Emma Evan Angela and kathyall went out for dinner. Jessica Danny and Sarah next to each other Jessica sat in the middle Angela and Jessica were talking about the scene on coven that involved the sex scene with Fiona and the axeman. "Oh that scene was great,Jessica I see how you get down and dirty now yeah I could see you grinding on him"Angela said with a laugh "It was incredible I can say that through that scene his hands worked magic"she said taking a sip of her wine they all started laughing Danny slid his hand up jessicas inner thigh and touched her folds massaging them Jessica choked on her wine she pushed his hand off Sarah looked at Jessica and a what the fuck expression spread across her face they both looked over to Danny and looked at his pants he was bulding he gave a needy look to the two "well I guess we need to head out it's getting late"Sarah said she went around the table kissing everyone on the cheek and they left together when they got to the car Danny couldn't hold it he was watching how Sarah's body moved and looking at Jessica's milky legs and her breast bounce as she walked Danny ran up and caught Sarah by her arm pushing her against the car she couldn't believe his strength he opened the door and pushed Sarah in with so much force he unbuckled his belt and pulled down Sarah's black lacey underwear Jessica looked in the mirror watching what Danny was doing he grabbed her leg and placed it on her shoulder he took his hand in his mouth and placed it on Sarah he slid himself in Sarah "ohhh fuck it's so tight"
He started thrusting faster and harder Sarah held on to Jessica's seat trying to keep herself still for him he went in deeper "oh Danny baby you feel so good inside me" when the car stopped at a red light they switched positions Sarah was riding his big veiny cock she went hard going fast pushing towards her release "damn baby doll you feel amazing" he held her close and he began to thrust into her "oh uh uh uh shit uh fuck Danny "Sarah screamed through her moans "I'm gonna cum HARDER BABY HARDER!!"Sarah screamed he followed her commands and pounded into her she released herself all over him milking him down Sarah sat there out of breath "jess" Sarah said breathing hard "ya baby" "let Danny drive I want to have my dessert"she pulled over and got into the back seat with Sarah Danny pulled off they began sharing kisses "I love your taste"Sarah said "I love yours too"Jessica said kissing her neck she pushed Jessica over and pulled up her dress she began laughing "what"Jessica asked anxiously "you're not wearing any underwear " "just fucking make me cum already"and with that Sarah smashed her face into Jessica's folds she started moving her head sucking and licking her. Jessica moans were loud her body shaking from the pleasure Jessica grabbed her head pressing her face in hard and she pressed her hips against her Sarah stuck her tongue inside her Jessica opened her mouth wide tossing her head back against the window and let her self go in Sarah's mouth she drew out her orgasm and smiled Jessica kissed her and could taste herself on her mouth "damn what a night"Jessica said breathing hard