let the pain begin

"Good morning baby doll"Danny said as Jessica arose from her sleep Danny and Sarah already dressed up "where are you going" she said wiping the sleep away from her eyes "to the store we are running out of food"Sarah said grabbing the car keys" you coming?" "no I'm fine where is everyone?""Evan and Emma are still in the room but everyone else is gone back to their own houses"sarah said walking down the stairs "come on Danny we have to start this dinner" Sarah called out Danny kissed Jessica on the lips and rushed down the stairs Jessica sat in bed for about 15 minutes and got up she looked in the next room seeing the two bodies wrapped around eachother She shut the door silently she walked down the stairs tieing the black silk robe around her waist she walked into the kitchen and turned on the radio she stood on her tippy toes grabbing the pancake mix and oil out of the cabinet she walked gracefully around the kitchen humming to the music. Finally Jessica sat down to eat her breakfast pancakes,eggs and bacon right when she put the fork up to her mouth to take a bite there was a loud bang at the door then a count of 10 rings at the door bell she sat back in her chair and looked at the ceiling then there was another bang at the door" for fuck sake!"Jessica said annoyed at the fact someone was banging at her door when she was about to eat Jessica got up from the table and went to the door she opened the door and covered her eyes from the sun with her hand she stood at the door trying to set her vision to look at the face then her vision came clear she bagged away from the door and tried to close it but his foot slid in the frame making it unable to close "why are you here to away I don't want you here"Jessica said with tears in her eyes. "I miss you so much you look incredible "he said "sam WHY ARE YOU HERE?"jessica said tears flowing down her face sam pushed her out of the door and pushed his hard dick onto her soft milky thighs"I miss you're taste I miss the way you tightened yourself around me how your wet mouth felt on my dick" he said pushing himself onto her. "Sam no sam stop !!" he pulled the robe off of her and revealed her body he placed his hand between her thighs reaching her sensitive spot she pushed him away trying to move away he grabbed her arms and held them against the floor she could smell the aroma of acohol on his breath tears flowed down her face as she felt his mouth move down to her breast he began to pull off his pants and slide himself into jessica her eyes widened "please...." she said whispering. Sam began to groan "uh uh uh uh uh " he flipped her over after 30 minutes of having her on the floor her body grew exhausted he entered her pounding she began screaming at the pain he was putting her exhausted body through Emma and Evan had unknowingly left when she was fixing breakfast after a while Jessica had tapped out her body gave up she was sweating and he created a new feel for her she felt hatred Danny came into the house Sarah lifting the bags out the car both smiling he ran up stairs looking for Jessica he could see the plate laying on the table he ran to Sarah "she's gone " he said out of breath "calm down what are you talking about" she said calmly "Jessica where is she" "just call her phone" they walked up stairsher phone buzzed on the night stand they looked In the room Emma and Evan were gone. "That's weird she wouldn't leave her phone"Sarah said confused they heard a big slap from down stairs and ran from where the noise came from they could see Jessica laid across the floor with no clothes on her body worn out more lifeless than usual "Jessica?baby.....baby JESSICA!!!" Danny ran to her picking her lifeless body up from the floor her head hung from his arms her legs tired her lower body red her face pale as snow "Danny....." a little voice came from the body he carried her up the stairs placing her on the bed "who did this" rage in his voice "don't hurt him he was drunk" Jessica voice wasn't normal it was more of a whisper "I wanna kill whoever did this I swear to God" she placed her hand in his and shook her head Sarah walked up the stairs and ran towards the room "no one is down there whoever did it disappeared"Sarah said Danny head was placed on Jessica's chest he turned her around to show the rest of her body to Sarah her rectum wide open red like the blood was racing to that one place he pulled his head to his knees and started to hit himself on the head "I'm so stupid this is my fault" Jessica grabbed his arm and looked at him "no it's not it's the alcohol it goes right to some people's heads"