save me from myself

Nvm I'm done idk what else to write so I'm ending it here thanks for reading I'm gonna work on my second story later in the week...
*******************************
Janice was sick all the crying starving herself and throwing up was making her body exhausted .Sarah came in to a depressed janice cutting herself "Jan stop" she grabbed the blade and held her arm to stop the bleeding "This has been going on for two months this is serious jan If I have to I will send you to a mental hospital I know this is really depressing losing your mother....my wife...it hurts me deeply to wake up and not see her face and it scares me when you wake up screaming to her ...look I know I can't replace jess but please give me a chance" Sarah hugged janice "I'm sorry mom" janice said with her weak voice "no don't say sorry you didn't do anything I wouldn't now feed that tummy I know its starving I don't need another body lagging and falling apart around here........" She went down stairs to see danny holding a picture of Jessica and danny on their wedding day he was drunk and crying " I miss you jess ...I wanna feel you again..." Janice slowly walked to him "dad" he looked up seeing jessica in her face "jessica?" "No daddy its janice" he looked down she got on her knees and hugged him "I love you dad its OK mama sarah is here with us ....she's in a better place" danny kissed her cheek " I love you too Jessica...." Janice looked into his eyes seeing a reflection of jessica in his eyes"mom...."